(Buyer Name) is not accepting messages at this time

umi12345

Question

19 answers to this question

Guest saggu8834843

If he did not pay you and he blocked you then stop working on it. He is not going to be paying you. If he blocked you he does not want to hear from you.

Sellers do not place orders, buyers place orders, so I don’t know what you mean you placed the order?

I think he create the offer their services but buyer not accepting his offer and blocked this gentle man.

In any case he is not going to be ordering from you.

If someone tells you to place an order he means order from him.

thank you got your point…I think he was just playing with me…wasted my 2 days to get my second order

Placing an order means you are a buyer who orders from a seller. If you place an order, you make a payment and the order begins.

It sounds like he was asking you to place an order, meaning he wanted you to order from him. He wanted you to buy from him.

but he made a post on buyer request and sent an offer against that request…hence i am a seller in that case

He told me to place an order…Actually I am new at fiverr thats why I did not knew that…

Placing an order means you are a buyer who orders from a seller. If you place an order, you make a payment and the order begins.

It sounds like he was asking you to place an order, meaning he wanted you to order from him. He wanted you to buy from him.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If he did not pay you and he blocked you then stop working on it. He is not going to be paying you. If he blocked you he does not want to hear from you.

Sellers do not place orders, buyers place orders, so I don’t know what you mean you placed the order?

He messaged me for the task and i placed an order but he was getting error in recieving the order due to some payment issues. After that he blocked me…this is not a nice thing to do with sellers. He told to wait a day or more and i waited just to get an order but innthe end he blocked me.

Did you make the payment to get the order started?

He messaged me for the task and i placed an order but he was getting error in recieving the order due to some payment issues. After that he blocked me…this is not a nice thing to do with sellers. He told to wait a day or more and i waited just to get an order but innthe end he blocked me.

Actually i placed an order and he said hebhas some payment issue while accpeting order. I think he was finding difficulty in accepting order but why to block?

Did he deliver the order yet? You should contact customer support and give them the order number and get a refund if not.

Archived