Start new life with fiverr

@xuntes I like you xuntes 😎 , I did, but buyers still try to control my price. If I don’t want to use their price, they don’t want to use my service, so, they’re gone now

:rofl: and as you know, I did ever do $15 and project with a lot of details (1 week delivery), the price should be $150, that’s insane :rofl: , but there’re buyers that still buy at the specified price ☺️

Then you are not doing it right.

I always politely let my buyers know why I am charging such prices.

Most of my sales are $5 for sure, but when I need to do more work, I clearly explain them why I need to charge more.

it is simple and it always works if you can do it right.

if you can’t value your own work, don’t think that buyers will start doing this.

Why? Did you win a Nobel Prize? Are you a famous magician? Are you an astronaut who has orbited the Earth? Did you find a famous sunken ship?

You need to be more specific. WHY are we supposed to appreciate you? What have you done that requires our praise and attention?

you are right, 👍

Then you are not doing it right.

I always politely let my buyers know why I am charging such prices.

Most of my sales are $5 for sure, but when I need to do more work, I clearly explain them why I need to charge more.

it is simple and it always works if you can do it right.

if you can’t value your own work, don’t think that buyers will start doing this.

@xuntes I did what you say and always do that polite things, good manners, smile with buyers, and all the sweet things.

@xuntes I like you xuntes 😎 , I did, but buyers still try to control my price. If I don’t want to use their price, they don’t want to use my service, so, they’re gone now

:rofl: and as you know, I did ever do $15 and project with a lot of details (1 week delivery), the price should be $150, that’s insane :rofl: , but there’re buyers that still buy at the specified price ☺️

I did ever do $15 and project with a lot of details (1 week delivery), the price should be $150, that’s insane

For example, I would never work a $150 order for $15. I would be paying to work!

Why would someone do this? Why paying to work, while you should receive to work.

Archived