I can't guess the exact top trending tags and seo title

I can’t guess the exact top trending tags and seo title and i can see my gig is not showing in searching tool and i have changes tags many times so what is issue? My top selling gig suddenly went on last page and still i can’t see it in searching but still it is in best selling category

I can’t guess the exact top trending tags and seo title and i can see my gig is not showing in searching tool and i have changes tags many times so what is issue? My top selling gig suddenly went on last page and still i can’t see it in searching but still it is in best selling category

I can’t guess the exact top trending tags and seo title

Why are you trying to do this? Use keywords and a title that describe YOUR gig. You don’t need to know what is trending, or which which services make the most money. The only thing that matters is how your present YOUR skills/services/gigs to the world.

Trying to game the system to find the easiest path is a waste of your time.

i can see my gig is not showing in searching tool

Every time you make a change to your gig, it will be removed from the search results in order to allow those changes to be approved by Fiverr.

My top selling gig suddenly went on last page and still i can’t see it in searching but still it is in best selling category

Why are you complaining if your gig is still listed in the best-selling category?

I can’t guess the exact top trending tags and seo title

Why are you trying to do this? Use keywords and a title that describe YOUR gig. You don’t need to know what is trending, or which which services make the most money. The only thing that matters is how your present YOUR skills/services/gigs to the world.

Trying to game the system to find the easiest path is a waste of your time.

i can see my gig is not showing in searching tool

Every time you make a change to your gig, it will be removed from the search results in order to allow those changes to be approved by Fiverr.

My top selling gig suddenly went on last page and still i can’t see it in searching but still it is in best selling category

Why are you complaining if your gig is still listed in the best-selling category?

i’m not earning since a month so what is benefit of best selling category ?😉

i’m not earning since a month so what is benefit of best selling category ?😉

so what is benefit of best selling category ?

Visibility. Is that not a good thing?

Archived