I got lots of inquiry but none of them seems to be pursuing to work with me

jayveelim

i joined fiverr last year and only have 4 reviews. i work as an illustrator my gig price is fair. many seems to be asking me and about my work but only very few like out of 28 messages only four of them ever really i got that chance to work in with. i think im lacking something in form of communication with my customers to make a deal with. any advice from anyone who ever dealt with this.

I’m not a Fiverr expert but I have an extensive background in sales. When enquiry doesn’t follow through and complete the sale it is usually because you haven’t addressed one of the buyer’s concerns. Are you finding out all the information from your buyers about what they need? Are you asking the right questions? Price is only one hurdle that you have to overcome. How are you communicating with your enquiry? If it is via email only can you offer to contact and discuss via phone? This article may help you with your approach *************************.

Good luck!
Cheraine

Mod Note: Outgoing link removed.

I’m not a Fiverr expert but I have an extensive background in sales. When enquiry doesn’t follow through and complete the sale it is usually because you haven’t addressed one of the buyer’s concerns. Are you finding out all the information from your buyers about what they need? Are you asking the right questions? Price is only one hurdle that you have to overcome. How are you communicating with your enquiry? If it is via email only can you offer to contact and discuss via phone? This article may help you with your approach *************************.

Good luck!

Cheraine

hey thanks! ill read this later. as for the clients concern. they are pretty much on side off getting to work with me but then never return for example i have potential customers last week that said that they’ll get back at me. but then again i did a follow of to them and some others to make sure they are reminded. but pretty much they are not trying to follow. I even tried underselling my self just to get reviews.

Good luck!

Cheraine

can you offer to contact and discuss via phone?

Off Fiverr contact is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Good luck!

Cheraine

Ooops didn’t realise I couldn’t add a link. It was to an article about how to increase sales from enquiry. Google it. Good luck!

i joined fiverr last year and only have 4 reviews. i work as an illustrator my gig price is fair. many seems to be asking me and about my work but only very few like out of 28 messages only four of them ever really i got that chance to work in with. i think im lacking something in form of communication with my customers to make a deal with. any advice from anyone who ever dealt with this.

i joined fiverr last year and only have 4 reviews.

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips and information you need to get more orders on Fiverr are in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

i joined fiverr last year and only have 4 reviews.

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips and information you need to get more orders on Fiverr are in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

hey thanks for the advice mate! dont worry i dont take customers outside fiverr. i only want to make sure my work is done here as I want to build a good reputation here.

hey thanks for the advice mate! dont worry i dont take customers outside fiverr. i only want to make sure my work is done here as I want to build a good reputation here.

i dont take customers outside fiverr.

You didn’t say that you did and my reply regarding this wasn’t to you.

A little tip: Suggest that you do not address others as mate, dear, bro, sister, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, best not to assume that everyone who uses a logo is male! 😉

hey thanks! ill read this later. as for the clients concern. they are pretty much on side off getting to work with me but then never return for example i have potential customers last week that said that they’ll get back at me. but then again i did a follow of to them and some others to make sure they are reminded. but pretty much they are not trying to follow. I even tried underselling my self just to get reviews.

Don’t just think of “concern” as something the client is worried about, like the work not being completed on time.

Think of “concern” as a goal the client wants to achieve and the problem they want to solve. Usually in sales if you don’t get the sale, it’s at least partly because you haven’t convinced the client that you can solve their problem to their satisfaction.

Archived