Buyer try to cheat me

swadhin151

3 days ago a buyer give me a knock and told me she needs a hang tag design. I told her to give me your logo and other information. She told me…she has no logo and told me please make a logo for me…I need just a simple logo but i have no idea! After that, i want to see some sample what types of design she need …then she told me she has no sample. Then i make 4 logo for her…after that she told me she wants…Black, white and grey color logo. Then i made another 2 logo for her and told which one you like! She told she like 1st one but she don’t like black color…she need more grey color. After change the color I send it and told her to accept the custom offer! Then she told me again this logo is just simple she need another more design. But at the 1st time she told me she needs just a simple logo. She dont wants to pay me!! She told me 1st she needs to show her design then pay…i told her…its ok but when i complete her logo then she likes and again told me to make more design for her but she didnt accept the offer. Then i told her why you do this type of behavior! If you dont like my work then find someone else who make good design for you. But one time you told you like it just change the color and again you told you don’t need it! and even she didn’t accept my offer!! so why i waste 4-5 days for her without confirmation!! After hearing this she told me I am rude…not honest…mad bla bla bla etc. She want to complain against me on fiverr! Then i jsut told…you didnt give me any mone for your work and you waste my 5 days…even you didn’t give me any idea about your design after complete the design which one you like then you now told me you want more design when i send custom offer! So thats why i told her find someone else who makes good design for her!

*******So is it my fault guys!!!

we understand your situation, it is not your fault but patience is the key.
Whenever you realise that things are not going in good direction, just finish it good words and greetings. there is no use of showing your anger to buyer, he/she not gona come back, better is just to end the conversation with nice and kind words, they may create a better impact.

Dn be disappointed, have a big heart, such things do happen but not very often. Keep showing big heat but try to read buyer attitude and intentions too.

good luck!

we understand your situation, it is not your fault but patience is the key.

Whenever you realise that things are not going in good direction, just finish it good words and greetings. there is no use of showing your anger to buyer, he/she not gona come back, better is just to end the conversation with nice and kind words, they may create a better impact.

Dn be disappointed, have a big heart, such things do happen but not very often. Keep showing big heat but try to read buyer attitude and intentions too.

good luck!

Thanks your feedback…yes i already do this. At the last i just tell her mam please find someone else who do better design for you and god bless you!! But after that she still now clime me!! Lol!

she has no logo, so

1- you open a custom offer to do Logo samples. then tell her that you will make discount for the next custom offer of hang tag.

2- or just make one sample “tell her that Designing the logo you will make it free” then if she want more tell here number “1”

I send a custom offer as her wish…but I think she dont want to buy any service…she only getting idea.Because i design 6 logo for her. she told me she like 5th logo… and she want it…but when i just tell hime so now accept the offer then she told me she dont like it and want to show more… If she realy want service then she accept the offer then i will give her unlimited revesion untill her satisfaction…but she is very clever.Thats why At the last i told her mam please find someone else who do for good design for you & god bless you. lol!!

I send a custom offer as her wish…but I think she dont want to buy any service…she only getting idea.Because i design 6 logo for her. she told me she like 5th logo… and she want it…but when i just tell hime so now accept the offer then she told me she dont like it and want to show more… If she realy want service then she accept the offer then i will give her unlimited revesion untill her satisfaction…but she is very clever.Thats why At the last i told her mam please find someone else who do for good design for you & god bless you. lol!!

form the begging, if she want to get ideas this cost her you are not working free 😀

so you will be nice with her for one logo no more 2 free

any way i hope you not meet like here again

and i hope she back to you with paying and doing the work 😂

3 days ago a buyer give me a knock and told me she needs a hang tag design. I told her to give me your logo and other information. She told me…she has no logo and told me please make a logo for me…I need just a simple logo but i have no idea! After that, i want to see some sample what types of design she need …then she told me she has no sample. Then i make 4 logo for her…after that she told me she wants…Black, white and grey color logo. Then i made another 2 logo for her and told which one you like! She told she like 1st one but she don’t like black color…she need more grey color. After change the color I send it and told her to accept the custom offer! Then she told me again this logo is just simple she need another more design. But at the 1st time she told me she needs just a simple logo. She dont wants to pay me!! She told me 1st she needs to show her design then pay…i told her…its ok but when i complete her logo then she likes and again told me to make more design for her but she didnt accept the offer. Then i told her why you do this type of behavior! If you dont like my work then find someone else who make good design for you. But one time you told you like it just change the color and again you told you don’t need it! and even she didn’t accept my offer!! so why i waste 4-5 days for her without confirmation!! After hearing this she told me I am rude…not honest…mad bla bla bla etc. She want to complain against me on fiverr! Then i jsut told…you didnt give me any mone for your work and you waste my 5 days…even you didn’t give me any idea about your design after complete the design which one you like then you now told me you want more design when i send custom offer! So thats why i told her find someone else who makes good design for her!

it is not your fault but patience is the key.

Yes it is @swadhin151’s fault. Never ever work on something without having the buyer purchase your gig first (unless you know/trust the buyer).

form the begging, if she want to get ideas this cost her you are not working free 😀

so you will be nice with her for one logo no more 2 free

any way i hope you not meet like here again

and i hope she back to you with paying and doing the work 😂

it is not your fault but patience is the key.

Yes it is @swadhin151’s fault. Never ever work on something without having the buyer purchase your gig first (unless you know/trust the buyer).

I trust her 4 days…but still now she doing wrong.

Why did you trust her? Do you know her? Do you even know her name?

When I said ‘trust’, I meant a returning buyer, that you used to work with on Fiverr previously, and not any returning buyer of course, there must be a developed trusted buyer/seller relationship between you two.

I have several buyers whom I worked with in the past and now I trust them. Sometimes when they request a new job, I do it then send it to them then they purchase the gig and sometimes I make them pay before I work. Again it’s not the very right thing to do, but at least I know who to trust.

In your case, you trusted a buyer ‘4 days ago’… So again, it is still your fault.

My advice to you would be, not to trust anyone and let them purchase before you spend 1 minute working on their request, because I think you don’t know who to trust.

Why did you trust her? Do you know her? Do you even know her name?

When I said ‘trust’, I meant a returning buyer, that you used to work with on Fiverr previously, and not any returning buyer of course, there must be a developed trusted buyer/seller relationship between you two.

I have several buyers whom I worked with in the past and now I trust them. Sometimes when they request a new job, I do it then send it to them then they purchase the gig and sometimes I make them pay before I work. Again it’s not the very right thing to do, but at least I know who to trust.

In your case, you trusted a buyer ‘4 days ago’… So again, it is still your fault.

My advice to you would be, not to trust anyone and let them purchase before you spend 1 minute working on their request, because I think you don’t know who to trust.

Thank you. Yes i have also many returning buyer. But i just want to say which work i did for this buyer is it my fault!! Any way i got your point 🙂

Hey, I will advise that before you start working for a buyer, you ensure that they order first. You can send samples of your work to them first not doing the job for them.

Hope this helps.

Hello! Thanx for your advice. Next time i will try to do this. Thank you. 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Archived