Support doesn't respond

vennchan

I’ve been attempting to reach support bc I’m dealing with a designer who is stealing artwork, design, color and font but attempted to sell it to me as a logo design. I want my money back but not getting help from support. Help.

but not getting help from support.

They can take up to 48 hours (2 days) to respond to your ticket. In the meanwhile, please do not create multiple tickets as having more than one ticket for the same issue is going to cause a lot of confusion for the CS agents, and that is going to slow them down.

but not getting help from support.

They can take up to 48 hours (2 days) to respond to your ticket. In the meanwhile, please do not create multiple tickets as having more than one ticket for the same issue is going to cause a lot of confusion for the CS agents, and that is going to slow them down.

I would have been okay with that, but it’s been 2 week by tomorrow.

I would have been okay with that, but it’s been 2 week by tomorrow.

it’s been 2 week by tomorrow.

😿

In that case, I think you could try contacting them again. If you haven’t already, you could also attach relevant screenshots/files along with your support ticket to prove that the designer stole artwork, design, color, font, etc.

I see… In that case, you could try contacting them at the email address that @maitasun had provided: support@fiverr.com

Please do not forget to attach relevant screenshots/files along with your email to prove that the designer stole artwork, design, color, font, etc.

I am sure they’ll help you out.

Good luck! ❄️

it’s been 2 week by tomorrow.

😿

In that case, I think you could try contacting them again. If you haven’t already, you could also attach relevant screenshots/files along with your support ticket to prove that the designer stole artwork, design, color, font, etc.

Does fivver have a phone number? I emailed them a second time. Since I didn’t relieve a response. I came here. Just surprised. Okay I’ll email again. Thank you

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

Does fivver have a phone number? I emailed them a second time. Since I didn’t relieve a response. I came here. Just surprised. Okay I’ll email again. Thank you

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Fiverr only addresses user complaints/queries via their support ticket system.

@vennchan Please remove the Fiverr username from your post as it is absolutely against the forum’s rules and guidelines to do so. Thanks!

Archived