An inspiring story for Thanksgiving

natalieab

I am most thankful for everything and for everyone. I even thank God most of the time for the ability to touch lives. Whenever I have the chance to motivate or add value to another life, I am most grateful.

This is the unique opportunity I have on fiverr. I always try best to add value to every customer or potential customer that comes my way and I am most grateful for that.

There are so many things to be thankful for but the most outstanding to me is touching and impacting lives, giving hope to the hopeless and this I have done times without number and I am very grateful for living a life of meaning and purpose.

Most especially, Thanks to fiverr. It’s been my working place for some time now, even full time. Lost my job recently due to a situation quite beyond my control. Its actually because of downsizing. It came so suddenly and unexpectedly. The future looked bleak as new job was not forthcoming. It was as if I was already at the tail end of the world and all around me was crashing.

I have family to cater for and my first child had just started schooling. Where in the world would I get the finance to cater for all my responsibilities? That was exactly when I came across fiverr and I have every reason to be thankful for that privilege because it was an answered prayer.

Hope this inspire someone? At the end of every tunnel, there will be light. Think on that and believe with me there is hope for your future. Don’t bend on to the situation around you, your future will be alright. Cheers. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Archived