Why Fiverr Stats Dropping?

solomon1a

I have got the same reply form CS again.

The Fiverr marketplace is growing day by day, and hundreds of new sellers are creating thousands of new gigs. You cannot expect to sit down and wait for orders to come, or that new user will notice your gig if you don’t invest any effort in it.
You can start by promoting your Gig on your social networks using the buttons on your Gig page. Do the market research to help improve your Gig’s conversion rate. This may help you to discover and improve things about your Gig that might be causing a buyer to select another seller’s Gig instead. By doing enough market research to determine what to improve on, your sales will improve.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with buyers in the Buyer Requests section; this is a goldmine for sellers to obtain buyers and increase the popularity of their Gigs.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

hi,

what happening after reading tons of reply i am also including its been almost 20 Days there is not even a single buyer message what is happening …? i have almost 1+k good review i saw my gig in last page

the same thing happening with me, i contacted fiverr CS and they say its all ok and gig is normal. But still my gigs are not showing on specific keywords.

no luck, let me show you magic.

search for “business cards” choose best seller category and you’ll find new sellers in BEST SELLER category 😦

That’s true if you search for remove malware then you will find some wordpress optimization gigs there

Archived