Some Buyers need to learn how to deal properly and respectfully

thinkart

Some buyers honestly need to learn how to deal respectfully, Buyer isn’t a native English and its very hard to understand what he is saying , and his information is all over the place, when asked questions so i can understand the job, gets rude and starts cursing me out, if you don’t want to be asked relevant questions, don’t expect good work!!!

For Us, who is working on “Service” Field, Customer Care is one of the biggest concern.
No matter what, we shouldn’t make our potential buyer mad 😦
If buyer couldn’t provide seller with adequate information and material, we can politely reject the offer,
or ask the “buyer help” to provide us with more clear information, NOT by ORDER buyer

Just my opinion 🙂

For Us, who is working on “Service” Field, Customer Care is one of the biggest concern.

No matter what, we shouldn’t make our potential buyer mad 😦

If buyer couldn’t provide seller with adequate information and material, we can politely reject the offer,

or ask the “buyer help” to provide us with more clear information, NOT by ORDER buyer

Just my opinion 🙂

understood, but i didnt order the buyer, after asking for him to elaborate he started getting unprofessional, i already had two orders with this person, both 5 stars, so not sure why hes acting up now.

Archived