Fiverr STOCK?

kolapops

So I’ve tried to get “into” stocks many times but I’m such a right-brainer that I end up quitting before I begin… HOWEVER does anyone know what’s the status of FIVERR (privately owned or what?) cuz I think we should all be a co-op on this baby! LOL

#vivalaFiverrrevolution

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I owned a little bit of walmart stock before, so i know a tiny bit.

Basically, you type in the stock market user name (In walmarts case, WMT) into google, and it shows you a little graph showing the price over the past few days.

Not all businesses have stock. Like for example, Facebook (FB) only recently got into stocks, and they kinda bombed at it, lol.

Suprised me, I thought it’d do good because it’s so popular…

But then again, I know almost nothing about stocks either 😦

SOOO I have concluded, that Fiverr doesnt have stock yet. :o

Basically, you type in the stock market user name (In walmarts case, WMT) into google, and it shows you a little graph showing the price over the past few days.

Not all businesses have stock. Like for example, Facebook (FB) only recently got into stocks, and they kinda bombed at it, lol.

Fiverr has been funded twice. The series A funding got them 5 mil and second round got them 15 mil from Accel and Bessemer peeps. Its still in the VC funded mode and is not publicly traded although you are free to contact Micha Kaufman and ask him how many gigs one stock of Fiverr.com is going to cost you, if he plans to sell it 😛

Fiverr has been funded twice. The series A funding got them 5 mil and second round got them 15 mil from Accel and Bessemer peeps. Its still in the VC funded mode and is not publicly traded although you are free to contact Micha Kaufman and ask him how many gigs one stock of Fiverr.com is going to cost you, if he plans to sell it 😛

Archived