Help to improve gig

zonnorainn

@zonnorainn, don’t address people by “dear”, “sir”, etc. just addressing by username will be fine and proffesional.

Another thing… DON’T RUSH !!! Running only gets you tired. Keep calm and take your time working on correcting your gigs as you should.

1.- You wrote 2 times the same description on your “edit-picture-through-photoshop” gig, now you need to erase.

2.- Edit your Standard and Premium packages. I see you changed your Basic and now 7 images in 1 day butyou also changed your Standard and now it says 1 image in 1 day and your Premium says 100 images in 2 days (I don’t even know if this is possible). You really NEED to set ALL this parameters correctly.

Sit down and think:

• How many images you are willing to offer for $5 that can be done quickly (no more than 30 minutes or 1 to 2 hours).
  • How many images you want to offer for $10 and the delivery time you will need to ensure you can complete the job.
  • How many images is the maximum your willing to offer in your Premium, how many days you will need for delivery and how much you will charge.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zonnorainn:

I am new here, but, I am a proofreader and looked at your gig. Why do you repeat your ‘services’ and your ‘unique’ listings twice on your cover page? This comes across to potential buyers as an oversight on your part and gives the impression you do not pay attention to detail which in your line of work is very important, the detail part that is.

I hope this will help you make a better impression on buyers, I have found little fixes like this are making a huge difference to my numbers.

Regards, Robb

Zonnorainn:

I am new here, but, I am a proofreader and looked at your gig. Why do you repeat your ‘services’ and your ‘unique’ listings twice on your cover page? This comes across to potential buyers as an oversight on your part and gives the impression you do not pay attention to detail which in your line of work is very important, the detail part that is.

I hope this will help you make a better impression on buyers, I have found little fixes like this are making a huge difference to my numbers.

Regards, Robb

yeah you are right. i will checkout your gig as a sample thank you so much

Zonnorainn:

Regards, Robb

drop your gig link please.

Zonnorainn:

I looked at your GIG page as I stated in another response to you earlier. I went back a 2nd time and I would like to offer my help with your English.

English speaking people are funny in that they are VERY picky about English grammer and also, if they read something and it is very evident the writer is not English they will move on to another person.

Let me give you an example from your own page…

I am graphic designer as well as a good programmer. I am happy to do your work in afordable prices. Order me now and enjoy my work.

Are you a Graphic Designer or a Programmer? This statement is confusing to the buyer, which is it? Suggestion: I am an experienced Graphic Designer, college educated in using PhotoShop.
This shows you are assertive and confident in your abilities and why…you are college educated not one of those 19 year olds who just sat at the computer and tinkered with it.

_I am happy to do your work at afordable prices. Suggestion: I offer affordable pricing along with quick turn around times. _

Order me now and enjoy my work. Well, no one wants to order YOU, that would cost far too much postage and you will probably not fit in the mail. Suggestion: _Order now and let me help you reach success.

That’s it. I really think it is unfair to expect great things in the business world where English is the language used most frequently and you do not speak it well enough to use it to your advantage. I am willing to let you run your English statements by me for my review, let me help you realize your true potential on Fiverr, no charge 🙂

Regards,
Robb __

Zonnorainn:

I looked at your GIG page as I stated in another response to you earlier. I went back a 2nd time and I would like to offer my help with your English.

English speaking people are funny in that they are VERY picky about English grammer and also, if they read something and it is very evident the writer is not English they will move on to another person.

I am graphic designer as well as a good programmer. I am happy to do your work in afordable prices. Order me now and enjoy my work.

Are you a Graphic Designer or a Programmer? This statement is confusing to the buyer, which is it? Suggestion: I am an experienced Graphic Designer, college educated in using PhotoShop.

This shows you are assertive and confident in your abilities and why…you are college educated not one of those 19 year olds who just sat at the computer and tinkered with it.

_I am happy to do your work at afordable prices. Suggestion: I offer affordable pricing along with quick turn around times. _

Order me now and enjoy my work. Well, no one wants to order YOU, that would cost far too much postage and you will probably not fit in the mail. Suggestion: _Order now and let me help you reach success.

That’s it. I really think it is unfair to expect great things in the business world where English is the language used most frequently and you do not speak it well enough to use it to your advantage. I am willing to let you run your English statements by me for my review, let me help you realize your true potential on Fiverr, no charge 🙂

Regards,

Robb __

Hi:

I would love to help, however, just so you are aware, you asked me for my GIG link which I supplied. However, the Community decided to “flag” my response to you stating it was against the rules for me to supply my GIG link to you, as a result the response has be ‘hidden’.

Since I am new here, I am now reluctant to offer help to anyone as I don’t want to get into trouble. At present I think you better not count on me to help until I figure out all the do’s and don’ts on here, afterall, this is my business and my source of income.

Good luck with your GIGS and I hope your business improves.

Hi:

I would love to help, however, just so you are aware, you asked me for my GIG link which I supplied. However, the Community decided to “flag” my response to you stating it was against the rules for me to supply my GIG link to you, as a result the response has be ‘hidden’.

Since I am new here, I am now reluctant to offer help to anyone as I don’t want to get into trouble. At present I think you better not count on me to help until I figure out all the do’s and don’ts on here, afterall, this is my business and my source of income.

Hi Robert, sad this has happened :frowning_face:

Just to let you know, and in case you want to, you can add the link to your Fiverr profile and gigs so any forum member can see.

Press your forum picture (upper right corner), a window will show up. Press the wheel (preferences). Once there, press on “Profile” and add your Fiverr url (www.fiverr.com/yourusername) where it says “Web Site”. In this way, your link will be shown to anyone who looks at your profile.

You can unflag your response by editing your comment and perhaps write something like “You can gain access through my forum profile”.

Hi:

until I figure out all the do’s and don’ts on here

This may be helpful to you: Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Hi:

sorry for that. and thanks for best wishes

Zonnorainn:

Regards,

Robb __

I am willing to let you run your English statements by me for my review, let me help you realize your true potential on Fiverr, no charge

I will be thankful if you do it for me

Just to let you know, and in case you want to, you can add the link to your Fiverr profile and gigs so any forum member can see.

Press your forum picture (upper right corner), a window will show up. Press the wheel (preferences). Once there, press on “Profile” and add your Fiverr url (www.fiverr.com/yourusername) where it says “Web Site”. In this way, your link will be shown to anyone who looks at your profile.

You can unflag your response by editing your comment and perhaps write something like “You can gain access through my forum profile”.

Thanks, I will try that and try to stay out of trouble too, lol.

You haven’t got into any trouble - yet 😉 I’m sure you never will 😊

Your comment was just flagged, it happens to all of us. Living is hazardous 😂

Anyway, sometimes we don’t even know why a certain comment has been flagged, it could be automatic flagging and lately I’ve even come to think that people might be flagging just for the fun of it. :thinking:

Hi,

thanks for the tip, i would like to request you to kindly take some time out and please let me know how can i improve my gigs

Thanks & Best Regards

Zulfiqar

Hi,

thanks for the tip, i would like to request you to kindly take some time out and please let me know how can i improve my gigs

Thanks & Best Regards

Zulfiqar

Hi @zulfiqartahir,

You need to open your own thread under “Your Fiverr Experience” category —> “Improve My Gig” subcategory.

Requesting help on other user’s thread is considered spam and your comment can get flagged.

Hi @zonnorainn

First thing, DON’T offer unlimited revisions, DON’T guarantee money back and only use your OWN pictures.

On your “Edit Image And Write Poetry” gig, you offer to write poetry or quote on an image but everything you’re showing is somebody’s else written pictures. That is considered plagiarism so avoid doing it or you could get into trouble. Likewise, improve your grammar and writing skills to describe your gig if you’re really going to offer to write for your potential buyers.

Wait a second. Why you have only 9 reviews than? I think, every buyer will hire a seller who offers unlimited revision, and if you offer money back, they will feel more relaxed and trusted.

Wait a second. Why you have only 9 reviews than? I think, every buyer will hire a seller who offers unlimited revision, and if you offer money back, they will feel more relaxed and trusted.

Wait a second. Why you have only 9 reviews than?

Are you complaining at me for having 9 reviews? Is there any problem with it? 😳

So sorry to disappoint you… I’m just a humble translator and proofreader not a logo designer or website developer or… :roll_eyes:

I think, every buyer will hire a seller who offers unlimited revision, and if you offer money back, they will feel more relaxed and trusted.

You’re free to do as you wish, you’re the owner of your decisions. No one is forcing you to do otherwise.

Anyway, this thread is not about me but about improving @zonnorainn gigs.

If you offer “money back guarantee” it will likely lead to more people asking for their money back which will lead to cancellations which will make it much harder to get to the higher levels.

Guest merciavideo

if you offer money back, they will feel more relaxed and trusted.

Fiverr doesn’t offer a money back guarantee - if you offer this then you’re actually breaking Fiverr’s own ToS, which says that an order can’t be cancelled (and therefore refunded) if it isn’t to the buyer’s taste. If you don’t make money, neither does Fiverr etc.

It could also be interpreted as trying to manipulate feedback - cancel and refund to avoid a negative feedback.

If you offer “money back guarantee” it will likely lead to more people asking for their money back which will lead to cancellations which will make it much harder to get to the higher levels.

Fiverr doesn’t offer a money back guarantee - if you offer this then you’re actually breaking Fiverr’s own ToS, which says that an order can’t be cancelled (and therefore refunded) if it isn’t to the buyer’s taste. If you don’t make money, neither does Fiverr etc.

He doesn’t guarantee money back in any of his gigs and also he doesn’t give unlimited revisions in his web design/creation gigs, just on logo, sticker & business car design gigs. :roll_eyes:

I think, every buyer will hire a seller who offers unlimited revision, and if you offer money back, they will feel more relaxed and trusted.

Besides what others have already mentioned, offering unlimited revisions/money back guarantees (which you can’t do) is an excellent way to show your customer that you lack confidence in your own work and that your customer would probably not be satisfied with the quality of your work on the initial delivery. It makes it seem like you offer these “perks” to your customers in order to overcome/counteract these shortcomings of yours.

He doesn’t guarantee money back in any of his gigs and also he doesn’t give unlimited revisions in his web design/creation gigs, just on logo, sticker & business car design gigs. :roll_eyes:

He doesn’t guarantee money back in any of his gigs

I was commenting on the suggestion that it was a good idea to add it (which it isn’t).

skawzy (who suggested it) guarantees it in 2 of his.

Archived