How to promote a fiverr gig impression?

roksanasultana

Guest emrlanka

For promoting your gig
Click the gig titles in your profile
Promote Yourself. It’s Facebook, twitter, linkedin.
Click on your settings. Click its gig
Click on the right-hand corner of the gig. Click on its share to have its Boost Your Traffic
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
WhatsApp
Promote your gig

Hi roksanasultana,
You can earn more orders by marketing and promoting your gigs. Well, To improve your Gigs Make a nice portfolio for your products and annex it to your description section. Try to stay online. Send buyer request everyday. Share your gigs on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Don’t be upset. Work hard. I’m wishing you a bright future.

Thanks!

Hi roksanasultana,

You can earn more orders by marketing and promoting your gigs. Well, To improve your Gigs Make a nice portfolio for your products and annex it to your description section. Try to stay online. Send buyer request everyday. Share your gigs on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. Don’t be upset. Work hard. I’m wishing you a bright future.

Thanks!

Thank you very much & best wishes for you.

Hi roksanasultana,

Thanks!

Can I send Bayer request on Fiverr?

Archived