Finished My First Learn By Fiverr Course

fastcopywriter

I finished Facebook Ads Targeting on Learn by Fiverr.

I discovered a few things I didn’t know and a lot of things that are not applicable to me, but overall it was a good course.

My only complain is that Fiverr demands you get a 90% passing rate. If you get 88%, you have to take the test again.

The final test has 12 questions, I had to take it 3 times.

When you only have 12 questions, 2 wrong answers puts you at 88%.

I think asking for 90% is too much, ironically, I got 100% in the end.

What about you? Have you completed any courses on Learn by Fiverr?

Ahh, I see. I’m presuming Learn changes up the set of questions every time one retakes a test, right? Also, how many retakes are allowed?

As for me, I haven’t completed any course, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Jon Youshaei one. Might check that out!

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh, I see. I’m presuming Learn changes up the set of questions every time one retakes a test, right? Also, how many retakes are allowed?

As for me, I haven’t completed any course, but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Jon Youshaei one. Might check that out!

I think you’re allowed unlimited retakes. You’re also allowed to take notes on a word document, I did that and it helped me with some of the questions.

What is Jon Youshaei teaching? I’m not familiar with him, is he a famous graphic designer?

I think you’re allowed unlimited retakes. You’re also allowed to take notes on a word document, I did that and it helped me with some of the questions.

What is Jon Youshaei teaching? I’m not familiar with him, is he a famous graphic designer?

Ah, I see.

No no, he’s the Marketing Manager at YouTube. 🙂

He’s got two courses going on now - ‘Viral Marketing: 7 Secrets to Promote Any Product’ & ‘Stories That Sell: 7 Secrets To Create Killer Content’.

I’m interested in the latter. It’s got great reviews as well!

Ah, I see.

No no, he’s the Marketing Manager at YouTube. 🙂

He’s got two courses going on now - ‘Viral Marketing: 7 Secrets to Promote Any Product’ & ‘Stories That Sell: 7 Secrets To Create Killer Content’.

I’m interested in the latter. It’s got great reviews as well!

Those courses sound great. I’m more interested in Viral Marketing because I’m not a content writer, but if you like writing content, then that’s the one for you.

Have you checked out Udemy? Udemy is cheaper than Learn by Fiverr (usually), but I think anyone can teach at Udemy while you have to be very special to be on Learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Those courses sound great. I’m more interested in Viral Marketing because I’m not a content writer, but if you like writing content, then that’s the one for you.

Have you checked out Udemy? Udemy is cheaper than Learn by Fiverr (usually), but I think anyone can teach at Udemy while you have to be very special to be on Learn.

Ahh, I have heard a lot about Udemy. I shall check it out, thank you for the tip! 🙂

Archived