New to Fiverr? Read this BEFORE you ask "How to get Buyers?" [ARCHIVED]

voiceoverwork

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wasisyed

Wow this is actually pretty helpful. I know it gets really frustrating for us new comers when we want buyers but don’t really know how to get them efficiently. Fiverr does a good job of helping explain different techniques. But me personally I’m having some problems with the account (like country information and payment routing). Thanks for the post! Really helps us! 😛

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alexcreativity

If i am not wrong most of people already aware with this information you had mention above btw thanks for sharing this information.

Guest aakarsh1997

Also everyone please stop capitalizing entire words FOR emphasis, using long trails of ellipsis… and exclamation marks!!!, and SMS language words like “u”, “hw” etc. Hitting two extra keys for typing “You” instead won’t cause you to miss your favorite show, but would make your message easier on eyes for the reader 🙂

Non web-developers can even learn some basic HTML if you need formatting:

<b>bold</b>

<i>italics</i>

<s>strike</s>

<ul>

• <li> for </li>
  • <li> putting </li>
  • <li> lists </li>
<ul>
<a href="http://fragglesrock.com">Make links with title text here so we know where the link takes us</a>
<hr> for putting a horizontal separator like below

<blockquote>quote something from somewhere</blockquote>

<small>small text</small>

Have fun.

Getting gigs is easy if you stick to it. I havent been here very long, I only have 10 sales. However, I got my first TWO (2) sales on my first day. The first one being within an hour, honest. Don't ask me how. I didn't promote it at the time. I was actually looking through Google looking at how to market on Twitter, lol. I wish every day were that easy though. Now it's just every 2-3 days. Im sure in time, it will go up!

Reply to @zeus777: Hi there, yes I read. Thanks that’s nice you experienced people help us. I’m new here. I got to forum by fiver email by chance. I think it’s lot to learn form here.

I got just one order so far. I’m getting more views but no orders. I did as I could to improve my gigs. Could you help me pls? That would be great. Because It’s hard to wait… and do nothing

Thanks again. 🙂

Archived