New to Fiverr? Read this BEFORE you ask "How to get Buyers?" [ARCHIVED]

voiceoverwork

Guest adeyinka

I had being a fiverr member since 2 years past. But, i did not take the work serious simply because i find it so hard to upload a single gig. But, until when i read a news paper with stories of some people who have made it on fiverr in my country. I felt dissapointed to quit for so long. I later login again to find out why i was unable to upload a gig which i am done now. I need to get buyers for my gigs. Please tell me the most important things to do on this.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey everyone, im newbie here! i have sale 2 gigs for 4 days, i think maybe it will be increase in meantime. thanks for all other people here to spend their time write all tips about how to get buyer, really appreciate that! 😃

if someone can help me, i just want to someone check my grammar description or other, because english is not my native language. really thankfull for help 😃

Reply to @ajuss_diamond: At first, I was going to give you some specific pointers, but I took a look at your gigs and they need more corrections than I (or, I’d guess, most others) have time for. Besides, there are gigs offered here on Fiverr to help clean up and improve gig listings.

Beyond the grammar problems, though: Don’t say you’re a newbie here. That will suggest to potential buyers that you might be a newbie at the services you’re offering. You want to come across as an experienced professional, NOT a newbie. Further, focus on the benefits a buyer will receive from your services. A buyer doesn’t care about what you like; a buyer cares whether you can deliver a service that he/she wants.

Hope that helps.

Thanks! I have been here for 3 months on this site and am about to get my 5th order. I will say that business has picked up for me and the big thing that got me up and going was social media promotion. Click on my profile to see if any of my gigs may interest you!

Guest sujanmian

Thanks for suggest. I am a new subscriber for “Fiverr” so luckily i read this message and get some necessary tools about my work. Once again thanks.

sincerely

Md. Sujan Mian

Guest onepowerfulseo

Hello, we want to let you know that these tips are really important, and even made us sell our servies better,

Cheers !

Guest jazzyjeff99

Thanks @voiceoverwork And also apply these tips to social media promotion.

SEO techniques work on Facebook and Twitter too!

You are all promoting your Fiverr gigs on your social media accounts right?

Pete

Archived