[Pakistani Users] Which Bank you are using?

yourfriend78640

@sherkhanshani How much does it cost if you send $100 to your Meezan account from Payoneer?

@sherkhanshani How much does it cost if you send $100 to your Meezan account from Payoneer?

Rs300

You can calculate this cost by checking exchange rate.

Lets say

$1 is 133 right now so Payoneer will give you $1 in 130 which means when you withdraw $100 it will take %3.5

Rs300

You can calculate this cost by checking exchange rate.

Lets say

$1 is 133 right now so Payoneer will give you $1 in 130 which means when you withdraw $100 it will take %3.5

and what about when you will be withdrawing money from Meezan through ATM? How much fee they charge per transaction?

• 1 year later...

Yes.

First Payoneer and then withdraw to bank account using Payoneer website.

also

When you do this method you will get email

“We received your request to withdraw funds from Payoneer. The funds will be deposited in your bank account within 4 business days.”

but it takes 10 to 20 min and if it’s weekend then it will take more time.

What is the minimum you can withdraw from Payoneer to Meezan Bank account ? I have connected Bank Alfalah and it have minimum $100 withdraw limit. I also have meezan account but haven’t connected to payoneer yet. So i want to know if there is any changes in amount limit?

What is the minimum you can withdraw from Payoneer to Meezan Bank account ? I have connected Bank Alfalah and it have minimum $100 withdraw limit. I also have meezan account but haven’t connected to payoneer yet. So i want to know if there is any changes in amount limit?

I usually withdraw more than 200 but i think it should do $50 minimum.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes.

First Payoneer and then withdraw to bank account using Payoneer website.

also

When you do this method you will get email

“We received your request to withdraw funds from Payoneer. The funds will be deposited in your bank account within 4 business days.”

but it takes 10 to 20 min and if it’s weekend then it will take more time.

hello sir,

this is my first payment and i click on the bank transfer instead of fiverr revenue card. please advie how much time it takes to clear the funds… and also advise the payment will transfer in my bank account which i provided in payoneer???

• 4 months later...

Archived