New Fiverr Seller over here!

Guest ginfen

Hello everyone!!! I just signed up and created my first gig today and I am so excited to get started!

When I heard about this platform it immediately caught my attention and when I looked it up I liked it so much. I thought it was great to see all these people talking and working together, each promoting their own products and talents to others. I see it as a way not only to promote a business but to connect with other people who have the same intentions as you, that are on your same page, creating a wonderful community!

I might sound cheesy and ‘romantic’ almost but that’s what I thought, instantly.

So I hope I won’t be proven wrong about my opinion on Fiverr and I wish everyone good luck! Hope I will be able to make myself in this amazing business world 🙂

Guest lloydsolutions

Welcome. I see you have a reference to translating essays and helping with academic work which is not allowed on Fiverr. Your gig may be removed at any time.

Check out the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Archived