No orders please help

lukeman2018

How frustrating! Try experimenting with the keywords for your gig and your SEO title. Also, send targeted responses to Buyer Requests that are a good fit for you. Offer free extras and make your case for the value you would bring to the buyer. Doing these things helps me, anyway. Make sure there are no grammar errors in your orders or profile page.

If you’ve had any warnings or a low punctuality rate for your orders, these kinds of things can limit how buyers can discover you.

How frustrating! Try experimenting with the keywords for your gig and your SEO title. Also, send targeted responses to Buyer Requests that are a good fit for you. Offer free extras and make your case for the value you would bring to the buyer. Doing these things helps me, anyway. Make sure there are no grammar errors in your orders or profile page.

If you’ve had any warnings or a low punctuality rate for your orders, these kinds of things can limit how buyers can discover you.

Thank you so much for your response, sincerely i have a very good profile rating 5.0 after over 50 jobs

Can i drop my gig link so you can help me to reviee my profile?

I hope that isnt against the rules

Lukeman

Archived