Good afternoon!

brittanyhan

My name is Brittany, I’m a freelance content writer finding my way around Fiverr. I just wanted to give a little introduction of myself and hopefully meet some other freelancers. When I’m not working, I love to read. If anyone has some good book suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Personally, I love romance, suspense, and horror. I’m also a huge music fan, I listen to nearly all genres.

I love animals as well. Currently, I have two cats named Charlie and Hurley. They’re my lovable little monsters. I also have a bunny named Alice, she’s a feisty sweetheart. If I could, I would most definitely have a farm full of creatures. They brighten my day.

That’s me! Feel free to share a bit about yourself. 🙂

My name is Brittany, I’m a freelance content writer finding my way around Fiverr. I just wanted to give a little introduction of myself and hopefully meet some other freelancers. When I’m not working, I love to read. If anyone has some good book suggestions, I’d love to hear them. Personally, I love romance, suspense, and horror. I’m also a huge music fan, I listen to nearly all genres.

I love animals as well. Currently, I have two cats named Charlie and Hurley. They’re my lovable little monsters. I also have a bunny named Alice, she’s a feisty sweetheart. If I could, I would most definitely have a farm full of creatures. They brighten my day.

That’s me! Feel free to share a bit about yourself. 🙂

I just wanted to give a little introduction of myself and hopefully meet some other freelancers.

Hello, Brittany. I am Vickie image.jpg.50055fe483a09e7ddaf6fed344b1eaf4.jpg

Personally, I love romance, suspense, and horror. I’m also a huge music fan, I listen to nearly all genres.

My favorite genere is fantasy. I love to read about :prince:t2:

sword fights and other hand to hand combat :person_fencing:, knights and castle stuff. Oh and Vikings too!

I have two cats named Charlie and Hurley.

I know of a few cat lovers here on the Forum. One even has 🐈 in her username.

I would most definitely have a farm full of creatures. They brighten my day.

And I bet our own @fonthaunt would agree with you here! 😉

Archived