64K Impressions But No Sales Why?

sajilpl

@celinedesigns @dazza6561 Very good info, thanks!!!

@sajilpl get the comments and information out of all these people and don’t mind the emotions they are delivering with, they are just concerned.

Remember that learning from others only makes you better even if they shouted the information. It is even best, when their comments are as accurate as these 2 commenters who are teaching you valuable stuff that you and I probably didn’t know.

Cheers, everyone

Just to add 1 more point to the author of this post -

I really doubt your description on your timeline cover gig - http://fiverr.com/sajilpl/create-an-stunning-facebook-timeline-cover

Are you certain that you have designed over 1000+ unique designs? I don’t know but I don’t think that is very true. If you really have designed that many works, why aren’t you posting some up -

From both a seller and a buyer’s point of view, I feel that you are not being very honest with your gig description. I think it is really important to be honest to tell people who you really are and what you are really capable of - rather than writing exaggerating compliments about yourself. It gives a fake image and seriously, I don’t think it will bring you much sales.

Okay. I end my comment here. I do hope that Fiverr could do something about all these fake exaggerating descriptions that people make about themselves on their gig - This is so untrue and somehow, if I put myself from a buyer’s shoe, I feel like being cheated every time when I come across gigs like this. Why-people-just be honest?

Archived