First Gig - Redoing - Before - After

arthurstrout

Hi again 😃

IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE CONTINUING!
Sorry for the TERRIBLE AND AWFUL picture you’re about to see, I’m no marketing expert nor designer 😖 It’s just to help you find an idea for your gig’s cover. Again, I used your items as example.

Licensing.thumb.jpg.33014b49bcba50f06e6ba7f9e10c9e0f.jpg

Hi again 😃

Sorry for the TERRIBLE AND AWFUL picture you’re about to see, I’m no marketing expert nor designer 😖 It’s just to help you find an idea for your gig’s cover. Again, I used your items as example.

This is wonderful @maitasun!

The image you submitted is so much better than one I was just trying to get my head around.

I love the check marks, rather than bullet points.

I should be paying you for this!!!

I’ve been concerned with using the keyword “license”, rather than “licensing”. “License comes up when we add the letter “L” to the Fiverr Search box.

If my understanding is correct, using it is most important in the first title description, starting our Gig.

“I will…” Answer 5 Professional License Questions.

Have a doctor appoint, so have to run.

I would love to use this!

Please message me so we talk more in private about payment.

Much appreciated!!!

Hi again 😃

That’s so sweet of you… to have spent time into making that image for him. 💕

This is wonderful @maitasun!

The image you submitted is so much better than one I was just trying to get my head around.

I love the check marks, rather than bullet points.

I should be paying you for this!!!

I’ve been concerned with using the keyword “license”, rather than “licensing”. “License comes up when we add the letter “L” to the Fiverr Search box.

If my understanding is correct, using it is most important in the first title description, starting our Gig.

Have a doctor appoint, so have to run.

I would love to use this!

Please message me so we talk more in private about payment.

Much appreciated!!!

I should be paying you for this!!! (…omissis…) I would love to use this! Please message me so we talk more in private about payment.

No, please. You don’t owe me anything!

I would NEVER ask for payment for doing something that came from deep in my heart and helping is something I do not for reward but because I want to and feels good!

Life could be so much better if people helped others just for the sake of helping. Don’t you think? 😉

As I said, I’m no designer and surely a good skilled one would do magic for you. The image was meant to give you ideas. Please, feel completely free to take whatever you need from it, it’s yours.

If you don’t mind, I’ll try to answer to this later as first I need to understand your category.

I should be paying you for this!!! (…omissis…) I would love to use this! Please message me so we talk more in private about payment.

No, please. You don’t owe me anything!

I would NEVER ask for payment for doing something that came from deep in my heart and helping is something I do not for reward but because I want to and feels good!

Life could be so much better if people helped others just for the sake of helping. Don’t you think? 😉

As I said, I’m no designer and surely a good skilled one would do magic for you. The image was meant to give you ideas. Please, feel completely free to take whatever you need from it, it’s yours.

If you don’t mind, I’ll try to answer to this later as first I need to understand your category.

I totally love your image @maitasun!

It does such a good job of describing what my Gig is about.

@hanshuber16 is right, you are an absolute sweetheart!

You are all being so generous and helpful to me.

My experience in the Fiverr Forum has already enriched me, even if I never earn a single cent.

I hope to “pay it forward” in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

“BEFORE is gone and AFTER is published.

Here is the new Gig Title & URL:

“I will… answer your LICENSE questions”

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/ef0d1c29a3

Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful support and advice.

I’m happy for more feedback and suggestions.

You folks are Awesome!

BEFORE is gone and AFTER is published.

I’m updating this because I’ve decided to reconsider by business plan.

Fiverr is better suited for me to pursue as an affiliate marketer.

You all have so much talent when it comes to Marketing, SEO, PPC and Social Media.

Even being able to get help creating an income building website!

I have requested the change with a support ticket and deleted my Gig.

One word keeps showing up:

“Amazon”

I’m changing from trying to be a “Seller” to being a “Buyer” to take advantage of your wonderful skill sets that I lack.

Isn’t Fiverr a wonderful and helpful community?

Archived