Irresponsible customer

When I cancel the order should I place that the buyer does not respond or that I do not provide the necessary information?

the buyer does not respond or that I do not provide the necessary information?

it depends on your situation, pick one and you could write your reason in the form of why you want to cancel the order.

the buyer does not respond or that I do not provide the necessary information?

it depends on your situation, pick one and you could write your reason in the form of why you want to cancel the order.

it depends on your situation, pick one and you could write your explain in the form of why you want to cancel the order.

I canceled the order, now it’s my turn to wait for him to respond. I hope there won’t be any major problems. 😓

it depends on your situation, pick one and you could write your explain in the form of why you want to cancel the order.

I canceled the order, now it’s my turn to wait for him to respond. I hope there won’t be any major problems. 😓

I hope there won’t be any major problems. 😓

Hopely not, if your buyer don’t want to cancel, then ask your buyer to give your requirements, then you go again to “Having issues with your order? Resolve Now” and create the extend time delivery, it’s mutually agreement between you and your buyer.

ps : Hopefully this information can be useful for you.

I hope there won’t be any major problems. 😓

Hopely not, if your buyer don’t want to cancel, then ask your buyer to give your requirements, then you go again to “Having issues with your order? Resolve Now” and create the extend time delivery, it’s mutually agreement between you and your buyer.

ps : Hopefully this information can be useful for you.

Hopefully this information can be useful for you.

Yes, all the information they gave me was VERY helpful. Thank you!

yeah…this is a good point . if you didn’t receive enough information then why would you accept that client fill up all the requirements …now you can do one thing just deliver him/her a temp file and obviously clear those things to the buyer. i hope he will understand…best of luck buddy :roll_eyes:

now you can do one thing just deliver him/her a temp file and obviously clear those things to the buyer.

Sellers must deliver completed work. Delivering work that’s not completed could get the OP an account warning.

Archived