4-years seller tips for newcomers!

xuntes

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good tips!😀
I have been selling for ten years. But most of the traditional sales models are face-to-face communication or telephone mailbox. I have been in contact with online sales in the past two years. This is a bit difficult for me, but I am very much looking forward to bringing orders to me. I am engaged in the business service industry, specializing in providing company registration, accounting, trademark registration and other services for some small and medium enterprises. I don’t know if this kind of online sales is suitable for my industry. I am a newcomer to this website. I hope I can think of him and slowly get it and receive more orders.

As a new buyer request sending trend, I have come up with this sharp and useful points,are these ok?
@xuntes

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Guest eudora85

thank you. I have many years of experience. However, in fiverr I am a new seller. So it was really hard to get started

Archived