Why did you chose your username and what does it mean to you?

craigscott

Guest wcman1976

WCman1976: WC stands for wing chun, which is the style of martial art that I practice. Man is because I am male. 1976: year I was born…not ashamed to share that!

Guest delabocadebekka

De La Boca De Bekka is a title that a previous boss of mine made up about a year ago when I was starting my travel blog and wondering what to call it. It means From the Mouth of Bekka which is fitting as I usually have something to say! I’ve been learning Spanish and traveling/living throughout Central America for almost a year now so it’s also fitting that it’s a Spanish title.

On a different note, I’m new on Fiverr and really excited to be part of this community!

Reply to @delabocadebekka: welcome to the Fiverr community. I assure you you’re in the best of hands with all the wonderful members here within this forum. As a part of the family you will benefit from the love and warmth of the members and our local Sheriff’s who will be more than happy to give you a helping hand in support of any issues you will encounter while using this platform.

Glad to have you!!

• 6 months later...

Archived