New seller how to get orders?

rehan2001

If you want to rank your gig in first page of fiverr search result, Then you must need to create quality gig in fiverr.
You must need to,

1. Create unique gig tittle include your gig main keyword
  2. Need to add perfect tag related your gig.
  3. Clearly describe your gig package.
  4. Write a quality gig description to including your main keyword and sub keyword.
  5. If possible then add your gig FAQ.
  6. Add a quality gig image. If your image describe about your full gig service, then it’s better for you.
  7. Share your gig in social media and blogs.
  8. If possible create a portfolio website and here include your fiverr profile.

If you want to rank your gig in first page of fiverr search result, Then you must need to create quality gig in fiverr.

You must need to,

1. Create unique gig tittle include your gig main keyword
  2. Need to add perfect tag related your gig.
  3. Clearly describe your gig package.
  4. Write a quality gig description to including your main keyword and sub keyword.
  5. If possible then add your gig FAQ.
  6. Add a quality gig image. If your image describe about your full gig service, then it’s better for you.
  7. Share your gig in social media and blogs.
  8. If possible create a portfolio website and here include your fiverr profile.

@creative_mrketr here is my profile @rehan2001 can you check it out as its eligible to be ranked

@creative_mrketr here is my profile @rehan2001 can you check it out as its eligible to be ranked

I checked your profile. Everything is alright. You just need to modify your some tag.

I seen you provide business card. But you include stationary, and more in tag.

Please think that if somebody search stationary and find your gig on first page then he skip your gig. Because he don’t need business card. He need stationary. he choice a stationary gig for buy.

So, another type of tags don’t help to sell your gig in fiverr.

If you add 5 tag to related your gig, then it’s help to rank your gig on first page and help to increase your sell.

So, Use related tag for you gig.

Guest gomatrix

Contact Payoneer support to solving this issue.

I contact with them they said they are not responsible for this issue.

Guest gomatrix

Contact payoneer live support, And tell them remove fiverr from funding source.

then they are must remove it.

I talked with them via live chat. thay said they are not responsible for this issue. i am having trouble here.

There are so many things that make a difference, it’s hard to keep up with everything unless you have a wildly popular gig. Respond to messages immediately, finish gigs immediately (even if they have a 3 day limit), comment in these forums and be a part of them - help other people. Make sure you always please the customer fully and get a 5 star review.

But there are variables, of course. Some people will not communicate properly and give you a low rating even when you allow them to get a revision and open up communication lines. That’s really the hardest thing about this Fiverr thing. The Variable is always the people. The person. So… I guess… learn to be a person person… if that makes sense.

And yeah, Convince the Fiverr algorithm that you can produce quality work (5 star) quickly (ASAP), and you should see more sales coming in more frequently…

I think.

There are so many things that make a difference, it’s hard to keep up with everything unless you have a wildly popular gig. Respond to messages immediately, finish gigs immediately (even if they have a 3 day limit), comment in these forums and be a part of them - help other people. Make sure you always please the customer fully and get a 5 star review.

But there are variables, of course. Some people will not communicate properly and give you a low rating even when you allow them to get a revision and open up communication lines. That’s really the hardest thing about this Fiverr thing. The Variable is always the people. The person. So… I guess… learn to be a person person… if that makes sense.

And yeah, Convince the Fiverr algorithm that you can produce quality work (5 star) quickly (ASAP), and you should see more sales coming in more frequently…

I think.

good opinion… must be helpful for us!

Online all time as you can. share your gig on the social network to getting more views and impression. Sending buyer request professionally every day. it helps you most to getting the new order. thanks☺

True indeed … it’s important to follow rules

Archived