To keep 100% rating - For newbie sellers

goodworker123

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far, the only buyer feedback I’ve replied to are those that needed clarification (such as when a buyer needed a different file version). I had been avoiding it because I’m a bit shy, but now that I’ve been on Fiverr for about a year now and I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback, I feel more confident. I’d like to respond to buyers’ feedback and show that I genuinely appreciate them, but I feel like I’ve set a standard of not responding unless they have a question. I also don’t want buyers to feel offended that I’ve waited this long to respond to their feedback.

Should I go back and post long-overdue responses to all of the feedback I’ve received so far? Should I leave that as it is, and start getting in the habit of responding to any new feedback? Or should I just continue my habit of only responding to questions?

I’d appreciate anyone’s opinion on this. 🙂

So far, the only buyer feedback I’ve replied to are those that needed clarification (such as when a buyer needed a different file version). I had been avoiding it because I’m a bit shy, but now that I’ve been on Fiverr for about a year now and I’ve gotten a lot of positive feedback, I feel more confident. I’d like to respond to buyers’ feedback and show that I genuinely appreciate them, but I feel like I’ve set a standard of not responding unless they have a question. I also don’t want buyers to feel offended that I’ve waited this long to respond to their feedback.

Should I go back and post long-overdue responses to all of the feedback I’ve received so far? Should I leave that as it is, and start getting in the habit of responding to any new feedback? Or should I just continue my habit of only responding to questions?

Archived