My Story From Fiverr Success In 16 Years Of Age

tapangoldy

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @anarchofighter: Youtube has cracked down on Fake views. It’s all over the internet because a lot of big brands were hit. Such as Universal Music, Sony, etc. Billions of views removed from their view counts. Here’s a quick article here.

http://vrzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cropped-cropped-vrzone-favicon-1-2-32x32.pngvrzone.com – 23 Dec 12 http://vrzone.com/uploads/18499/the_fray_youtube.JPG

YouTube cracks down on fake video views; Sony and UMG lose billions of views

Just recently, Google stripped Universal, Sony and other music labels of some 2 billion faked views from their respective YouTube channels. There has not been any word from the music labels in regards to the bust. The cumulative view counts that were...

GhostBlogger, as a publicist, this is not a problem. Fiverr itself can actually use this …rather minor (btw the way F the Black Hatters and their forums. Is there anyplace on the internet MORE a fraud and theft of services than these haters?)… “scandal”.

Having said all that, how they respond (and it’s really small enough it doesn’t require one at all) but they can respond in a way to make things even BETTER for this marketplace.

But over all, there is no real bad publicity, as long as they spell your name right. Heck, Ex-Gov Mark Sanford is thinking of running for Congress 🙂 LOL

Reply to @anarchofighter: I understand any publicity is good publicity however; the response is what will set the company apart from others. I am by no means a marketing expert. My comments were “knee jerk”. I suppose, some will want to drop by to see what all the fuss is. The free market will sort a lot of this out. I can see where some gigs are probably no longer considered “evergreen”.

And let’s also be honest here. The people who purchase “I will give you 1 million views” for 5 bucks already know the views are fake. How could you not know they are fake? If you have to pay someone to get views then you know it can be hard to get views yourself… that’s why you pay someone. With that said, and knowing how hard it is you obviously know that a promise of “X” amount of views in “X” amount of time has to come from a bot.

Of course we all know. But sometimes, it doesn’t matter. You just want the numbers up.

ghostblogger said: he free market will sort a lot of this out. I can see where some gigs are probably no longer considered "evergreen".

Hehehe, :) I prefer to call it the "buyers and sellers market" as there is no such things as a "Free Market" about the closest we have to that right now is Somalia. There is no market without governments and there is not marketplaces without collective/corporate "rules"...

Fiverr is hardly a "free market" :) AS evidenced by the gigs being deleted. (Rightfully so, if you ask me)

• 3 weeks later...

‘‘Tapangoldy, who among other things

had offered YouTubers an excess of

10,700 new views to any video of

their choosing for $5, held a 98

percent “Gig Rating” before becoming

inundated with negative reviews on

Wednesday, most of which painted

him as a fraud who uses bots to

accrue YouTube views.

Although Tapangoldy seems to be one

of the top-rated sellers of YouTube