My Story From Fiverr Success In 16 Years Of Age

tapangoldy

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeppers. I do not think, as he hopes though, he will likely make TRS.

Because TRS is more of an honorary designation than one about “sales” specifically.

Most of his gigs are in the “fake” Facebook Likes and also perhaps “fake” YouTube views.

No wonder it’s such a problem for some of these platforms, there’s such a huge market for it!

All that being said, mid six figures in 6 month by a 16 year old in India is NO joke. That’s HOW cool Fiverr is!

Because TRS is more of an honorary designation than one about “sales” specifically.

Most of his gigs are in the “fake” Facebook Likes and also perhaps “fake” YouTube views.

No wonder it’s such a problem for some of these platforms, there’s such a huge market for it!

All that being said, mid six figures in 6 month by a 16 year old in India is NO joke. That’s HOW cool Fiverr is!

Archived