No Buyer Requests in 3D 2D Model Category?

Guest sagdesign

Guest sagdesign

I am a new seller offering gigs on 3D designs, Since last 5 days in buyer requests section I don’t see a single request coming up! Is there really no requirements right now on that category or is that only me being a new fiverrer missing something? Appreciate if any one else from same category can confirm me.

Regards-AG

Guest sagdesign

I used to see around 8-10 requests on my first 1,2 days of fiverring…but just after that it disappeared… :rofl:

I used to see around 8-10 requests on my first 1,2 days of fiverring…but just after that it disappeared… :rofl:

You are a brand new seller. Fiverr intentionally limits the amount of buyer request that all sellers ranked as “New Seller” see because they don’t want new sellers to rely on Fiverr (or buyer requests) for all of their sales. Fiverr wants new sellers to start thinking about marketing and promoting themselves to the target customers that need their services.

You’re not going to see many buyer requests – on purpose. Once you prove yourself as a seller, and complete the requirements for promotion, you will see plenty of buyer requests to respond to as a “Level 1” seller.

Archived