Where are the Fiverr Buyers?

carddesignrr

I am just totally disappointing that I am working hard to sell my gig more & more But Just totally don’t get a knock from any new clients .
What should i do to promote my gigs i am totally unable to understand. Sometimes i am thinking may be the work finish from industries or i am in bad luck not getting order.😪

I am just totally disappointing that I am working hard to sell my gig more & more But Just totally don’t get a knock from any new clients .

What should i do to promote my gigs i am totally unable to understand. Sometimes i am thinking may be the work finish from industries or i am in bad luck not getting order.😪

I am working hard to sell my gig more & more

How exactly are you working hard to get more sales? I mean, what hard work are you doing to get more sales?

Guest offlinehelpers

I am working hard to sell my gig more & more

How exactly are you working hard to get more sales? I mean, what hard work are you doing to get more sales?

How exactly are you working hard to get more sales?

Obviously something @woofy31 - the OP’s got lots of recent sales!

I am just totally disappointing

Based purely on the number of recent sales you’ve had, which a lot of sellers would literally kill for, you either need to reduce your expectations to a more conservative level, or as woofy suggested, go out and promote your gigs yourself.

I actually think you’re doing really well if you’re not promoting your gig and honestly can’t see you’ve got anything to feel aggrieved about. 🙂

Archived