Why i am not getting ordes?

abbasmuthaheri

Why I am not get any order???

Based on the image that you shared you HAVE been getting orders. Plenty of them. You have receive at at least three orders sometime within the last 30 days. In addition, what I find particularly distressing, is that you also have a 33% cancellation rate! :roll_eyes:

You had three active orders, but you had many more that you cancelled.

That’s not good – not good at all. Perhaps the fact that you keep cancelling your orders might be a reason why you aren’t getting new orders from on Fiverr. Fiverr penalizes sellers who keep cancelling orders. And you appear to have cancelled quite a few.

You had three active orders, but you had many more that you cancelled.

No Brother, I just cancelled 1 order, that I got from buyer request. I have finished 6 order. I got those order from buyer request, each of them. It’s very difficult to get order from buyer request. But, there is a great advantage in Fiverr, sometime you will get order normally. I can not get this facility. Why?

Hi,

I see have not many purchases yet. My first purchase was 3 months after registration. Yea, the start is very hard.

You will need to find out how to and where to promote. You can use the Buyer Requests section to search for work and find a client. When you reach level one, (it’s given when you complete 10 orders and have more than %100 response rate) the orders will become more often. Once a week maybe. And once you reach level two, you will have not a day without work! 🙂

Also, don’t put it low cost. Buyers think that you can’t do it well and that’s why you have low cost. This may help. You can just increase the cost to the maximum you think it will be good.

Congrats and best wishes!

I don’t think so! In the beginning many people gave me the same suggestion. I did so. But the result is 0%. one day, I got 6843 impression. But I did not get any order automatically. I don’t know, how to get order automatically. I got order from buyer request. Can you tell me, how to get order automatically?

Can you tell me, how to get order automatically?

sharing gig in social network site increase your impressions, when your impression is high then fiverr will show your gig in search engine of fiverr, and remember , keep yourself online in fiverr because buyer mostly prefer online users… If I need to remove background from the image then how can I disuse with you if you are not online? obviously I will select a user who is online.

I got order from buyer request

and I got order from my gig offers & custom offers, because I am almost 24 hour online, I have fiverr app in my smartphone. through the app, I am connected with my buyers.

No

That’s exactly my point.

People recommending sharing in social media don’t even know how to do it themselves.

don’t even know how to do it themselves.

when you share your gig in social network site then your gig impression will increase, impression is more important, when your impression is good (50k or up) then your gig will be show first on the search engine of fiverr.

don’t even know how to do it themselves.

when you share your gig in social network site then your gig impression will increase, impression is more important, when your impression is good (50k or up) then your gig will be show first on the search engine of fiverr.

I don’t have the strength to argue - bye

I sharing everyday, one month, but have just 200 impressions and 2 favorites on my gig with 24 orders

Maybe i sharing in wrong way? You sharing on your facebook profile page and twitter profile page, thats all?

You sharing on your facebook profile page and twitter profile page, thats all?

There have many Group on Facebook. As like “Fiverr gig promossion”. Exchange your gig’s view with others. I think, “Favorite” is not a important things. I shared My gig with others, they give me favorite. I don’t expect Favorite from them. You should expect only view and impression.

• 3 weeks later...

Fiverr never promises you a rose garden. It is we, the newbies, think that it does. Hence, all this fretting. So first of all, learn to be patient.

Second. Just like any other profession, newcomers have to go through the grind, sometimes need to sell their craft for peanuts so as to get a foothold. That is fine. That is how the real world works, in case you forgot.

Third. The most important. DO NOT OVERESTIMATE or UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF.

There are far better, far more talented people here than you are. And you could also be far talented than many others. But the main thing is, how honestly you acknowledge it.

For example, I haven’t got a single gig done yet. No worries. Still I religiously send whichever buyer request I find appropriate to my abilities. I do however get messages from buyers asking me to compromise on price. NO WAY would I ever do that! I know my abilities. I know the worth of my time. I am not going to sell them cheap unless I see something that may compensate my loss in the future. Of course I do offer discount though, but after telling them the price.

I am sure, one of these days a client looking for quality and original work will pass my way by. And my journey will begin on firm footing, and mutually beneficial terms.

Hi,very well said.its true

• 2 months later...

Archived