Why i am not getting ordes?

abbasmuthaheri

Fiverr never promises you a rose garden. It is we, the newbies, think that it does. Hence, all this fretting. So first of all, learn to be patient.

Second. Just like any other profession, newcomers have to go through the grind, sometimes need to sell their craft for peanuts so as to get a foothold. That is fine. That is how the real world works, in case you forgot.

Third. The most important. DO NOT OVERESTIMATE or UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF.
There are far better, far more talented people here than you are. And you could also be far talented than many others. But the main thing is, how honestly you acknowledge it.

For example, I haven’t got a single gig done yet. No worries. Still I religiously send whichever buyer request I find appropriate to my abilities. I do however get messages from buyers asking me to compromise on price. NO WAY would I ever do that! I know my abilities. I know the worth of my time. I am not going to sell them cheap unless I see something that may compensate my loss in the future. Of course I do offer discount though, but after telling them the price.

I am sure, one of these days a client looking for quality and original work will pass my way by. And my journey will begin on firm footing, and mutually beneficial terms.

Fiverr never promises you a rose garden. It is we, the newbies, think that it does. Hence, all this fretting. So first of all, learn to be patient.

Second. Just like any other profession, newcomers have to go through the grind, sometimes need to sell their craft for peanuts so as to get a foothold. That is fine. That is how the real world works, in case you forgot.

Third. The most important. DO NOT OVERESTIMATE or UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF.

There are far better, far more talented people here than you are. And you could also be far talented than many others. But the main thing is, how honestly you acknowledge it.

For example, I haven’t got a single gig done yet. No worries. Still I religiously send whichever buyer request I find appropriate to my abilities. I do however get messages from buyers asking me to compromise on price. NO WAY would I ever do that! I know my abilities. I know the worth of my time. I am not going to sell them cheap unless I see something that may compensate my loss in the future. Of course I do offer discount though, but after telling them the price.

I am sure, one of these days a client looking for quality and original work will pass my way by. And my journey will begin on firm footing, and mutually beneficial terms.

How can judge myself

share your gig in social network sites such as facebook, twitter or google plus…

Share what, where and how?

share your gig offer in facebook, twitter, google plus etc

this will help you to increase your impression of a gig offer.

Has this helped you get more clients?

I don’t think so! In the beginning many people gave me the same suggestion. I did so. But the result is 0%. one day, I got 6843 impression. But I did not get any order automatically. I don’t know, how to get order automatically. I got order from buyer request. Can you tell me, how to get order automatically?

No, but when I start sharing my gig on social network sites, my gig impressions = 1.6K in just two days.

when your gig impression is high then you have good a chance to get orders.

No, but when I start sharing my gig on social network sites, my gig impressions = 1.6K in just two days.

No

That’s exactly my point.

People recommending sharing in social media don’t even know how to do it themselves.

my gig impressions = 1.6K in just two days.

Why I am not get any order???

Capture.thumb.PNG.f229a1169e622d9b55df3ae64657e4b0.PNG

my gig impressions = 1.6K in just two days.

Based on the image that you shared you HAVE been getting orders. Plenty of them. You have receive at at least three orders sometime within the last 30 days. In addition, what I find particularly distressing, is that you also have a 33% cancellation rate! :roll_eyes:

You had three active orders, but you had many more that you cancelled.

That’s not good – not good at all. Perhaps the fact that you keep cancelling your orders might be a reason why you aren’t getting new orders from on Fiverr. Fiverr penalizes sellers who keep cancelling orders. And you appear to have cancelled quite a few.

Archived