Problem Buyer - What Would You Do?

beckyboo1985

On 1/26/2018 I received an order for a gig that I had up…
“send you 5 real work at home jobs”

The buyer included the following message:
I would like something easy that I can do on my mobile I only have retail experience and knowledgeable to iOS Real online jobs they have to work please no scams thanks

Upon receiving the order, I knew I couldn’t offer jobs that were only done on a cell phone (does that even exist?). Therefore, I sent the buyer a message explaining that. His response was, “Ok thanks” so I assumed he understood and I requested to cancel the transaction. However, he declined and so I was essentially forced to deliver the gig (or I would’ve had a late order). After delivering the gig, I got the following 3 messages from him:
"I don’t want applications
This is not understandable
Can I just get my refund"
After receiving those messages, I explained to him that was the purpose of me attempting to cancel the order…so he’d get a refund.

Then, he left negative feedback:
“Very disappointed order was cancelled before I can even check or approve the order poor communication very disappointed”

I was under the impression (per Fiverr feedback removal policy) that Feedback could be removed if they contain statements that aren’t true; however, I’ve emailed customer service several times and they were no help. By the way, when I email customer service I can only get ONE response. If I respond to the message they send, they NEVER respond back.

I feel as though this buyer is going to keep me from reaching Level 1 on March 14. My other numbers are almost perfect…
100% Response rate
100% Order completion
92% On-time delivery
4.8 overall rating from 160+ reviews (4.6 rating over the last 60 days)

I’m so aggravated with this and feel like Fiverr really doesn’t care. What would you do? What could I have done differently to prevent this situation?

This really sucks. I would have asked him why he declined to cancel as soon as he declined, and reinforced that I could not offer what he was asking for, then raised it with disputes. I wouldn’t have even tried to fulfill the order in the first place if there was no way I could provide the buyer with what they were looking for.

I still think it’s very unfair that Fiverr haven’t supported you with this.

On 1/26/2018 I received an order for a gig that I had up…

“send you 5 real work at home jobs”

The buyer included the following message:

I would like something easy that I can do on my mobile I only have retail experience and knowledgeable to iOS Real online jobs they have to work please no scams thanks

Upon receiving the order, I knew I couldn’t offer jobs that were only done on a cell phone (does that even exist?). Therefore, I sent the buyer a message explaining that. His response was, “Ok thanks” so I assumed he understood and I requested to cancel the transaction. However, he declined and so I was essentially forced to deliver the gig (or I would’ve had a late order). After delivering the gig, I got the following 3 messages from him:

"I don’t want applications

This is not understandable

Can I just get my refund"

After receiving those messages, I explained to him that was the purpose of me attempting to cancel the order…so he’d get a refund.

Then, he left negative feedback:

“Very disappointed order was cancelled before I can even check or approve the order poor communication very disappointed”

I was under the impression (per Fiverr feedback removal policy) that Feedback could be removed if they contain statements that aren’t true; however, I’ve emailed customer service several times and they were no help. By the way, when I email customer service I can only get ONE response. If I respond to the message they send, they NEVER respond back.

I feel as though this buyer is going to keep me from reaching Level 1 on March 14. My other numbers are almost perfect…

100% Response rate

100% Order completion

92% On-time delivery

4.8 overall rating from 160+ reviews (4.6 rating over the last 60 days)

I’m so aggravated with this and feel like Fiverr really doesn’t care. What would you do? What could I have done differently to prevent this situation?

What could I have done differently to prevent this situation?

Instantly messaged CS, explained them what’s going on, and asked them to cancel the order.

This really sucks. I would have asked him why he declined to cancel as soon as he declined, and reinforced that I could not offer what he was asking for, then raised it with disputes. I wouldn’t have even tried to fulfill the order in the first place if there was no way I could provide the buyer with what they were looking for.

I still think it’s very unfair that Fiverr haven’t supported you with this.

The problem is, I get the impression that he doesn’t understand English very well. So, it was a struggle to get him to understand.

I should’ve contacted Fiverr customer service, I just don’t have a lot of faith in them as they have NEVER helped me.

The problem is, I get the impression that he doesn’t understand English very well. So, it was a struggle to get him to understand.

I should’ve contacted Fiverr customer service, I just don’t have a lot of faith in them as they have NEVER helped me.

I do understand that, I’ve not have the best experiences with them myself.

I really hope you can get the feedback removed, because it doesn’t seem

fair at all

Archived