Can someone please visit my gigs and tell me about any short comings

arbabshafaqat12

Its been 20 days on fiverr and I have not get a single order yet.

What actions are you taking to EARN your sales? Or are you just sitting back, hoping that some random person will randomly find your gig and randomly decide to place a random order?

You are in business. Don’t rely upon “random” to magically make you successful. Get out there into the world, reach out to the people who need your services, and bring them into your gigs. Show them how YOU can solve their needs.

There is nothing random about business. Successful businesses are focused, targeted, and always taking action to achieve goals. What actions are YOU taking to reach YOUR goals?

What actions are you taking to EARN your sales? Or are you just sitting back, hoping that some random person will randomly find your gig and randomly decide to place a random order?

You are in business. Don’t rely upon “random” to magically make you successful. Get out there into the world, reach out to the people who need your services, and bring them into your gigs. Show them how YOU can solve their needs.

There is nothing random about business. Successful businesses are focused, targeted, and always taking action to achieve goals. What actions are YOU taking to reach YOUR goals?

I was hoping for a random gig 🙁 but now I will try to change my attitude

Archived