How long does it take before you get regular orders?

epiphanyanimati

Hi, I’ve been on Fiverr for about 2 months. I’ve had 4 orders, with a high average selling price compared to others (I make animated videos). I was wondering how long it takes before you get flowing (recurring) orders as a seller on a regular basis. I struggle to get orders, and buyer requests have not really worked out that much. Out of 56 requests I sent, only 4 followed up. Out of the 4, 2 ordered. By when will I be getting regular orders directly from my gig page? Do I need to be level one? Do I need a certain amount of reviews or orders?

Hi, I’ve been on Fiverr for about 2 months. I’ve had 4 orders, with a high average selling price compared to others (I make animated videos). I was wondering how long it takes before you get flowing (recurring) orders as a seller on a regular basis. I struggle to get orders, and buyer requests have not really worked out that much. Out of 56 requests I sent, only 4 followed up. Out of the 4, 2 ordered. By when will I be getting regular orders directly from my gig page? Do I need to be level one? Do I need a certain amount of reviews or orders?

was wondering how long it takes before you get flowing (recurring) orders as a seller on a regular basis.

How long have you been marketing and promoting your gigs? 😉

What do you suggest I do to market and promote my gigs besides social media?

Look forward to hearing your suggestions Jon.

Well, have you determined who your target customers are, and have you done any research to determine where those target customers are located?

Please tell me you’re not expecting results, without having done any hard work to achieve those results? Figure out who your customers are, determine where they are located, and then all you have to do is come up with some created ideas as to how you plan to tell those people about the services that you offer.

Do the research. Work hard. Success will follow.

Well, have you determined who your target customers are, and have you done any research to determine where those target customers are located?

Please tell me you’re not expecting results, without having done any hard work to achieve those results? Figure out who your customers are, determine where they are located, and then all you have to do is come up with some created ideas as to how you plan to tell those people about the services that you offer.

Do the research. Work hard. Success will follow.

Of course Jon. In my case, my target audience is small business owners who want professional service and animated videos to promote their business. I am listed on Fiverr because I know my target audience is present on the platform. As for where they are located, please help me understand what you mean.

I look forward to learning from you!

Of course Jon. In my case, my target audience is small business owners who want professional service and animated videos to promote their business. I am listed on Fiverr because I know my target audience is present on the platform. As for where they are located, please help me understand what you mean.

I look forward to learning from you!

As for where they are located, please help me understand what you mean.

Simple. Where can you find those target customers? Once you know this, you’ll know exactly where you need to market and promote your gigs.

Correct me, if I’m wrong. On Fiverr, and the internet in general. Maybe some clients in person.

Good marketing needs to be a LOT more specific than that.

And no, I cannot help you get specific in this area. YOU need to do the research. Asking me to tell you everything you need to know or do defeats the purpose of you being a good businessman who is willing to do the work to grow your own business.

There are no easy roads to success. Expecting an easy road is the first step toward failure.

You have a business to build. Get busy researching. 😉

Good marketing needs to be a LOT more specific than that.

And no, I cannot help you get specific in this area. YOU need to do the research. Asking me to tell you everything you need to know or do defeats the purpose of you being a good businessman who is willing to do the work to grow your own business.

There are no easy roads to success. Expecting an easy road is the first step toward failure.

You have a business to build. Get busy researching. 😉

Yes, sir thanks. One more question…how are you on Fiverr forum so much? 🤨

Just wondering. Thanks for the advice.

Oh, I though you would be busy with orders since you are established on Fiverr.

Just because I have orders, and keep busy doesn’t mean that I don’t have time for the forum. I manage my time well. Is there some reason you’ve asked this odd question?

Are you annoyed that I choose to make the Fiverr forum a part of my daily routine? :thinking:

Just because I have orders, and keep busy doesn’t mean that I don’t have time for the forum. I manage my time well. Is there some reason you’ve asked this odd question?

Are you annoyed that I choose to make the Fiverr forum a part of my daily routine? :thinking:

No I was just wondering? Most sellers aren’t this active so I wanted to compliment you!😀

Sorry if you thought I was annoyed.

I am researching. What are some of the things you did to be sucessful?

What are some of the things you did to be sucessful?

Unfortunately, I cannot share the specifics behind my success. You’ll just have to take the time to learn your own specifics behind YOUR success.

My success is not your success. Just like McDonald’s marketing choices are not the same as Coca-Cola. Do the research and develop the strategies that work for YOU.

No I was just wondering? Most sellers aren’t this active so I wanted to compliment you!😀

Sorry if you thought I was annoyed.

Most sellers aren’t this active

Most sellers aren’t me. Successful sellers do not compare themselves to others. They find what works for them, and they pursue what works, altering their methods as necessary as they go.

I choose to make the forum a part of my daily routine here because I like the veterans that interact here, and I like helping others. I am a voice of motivation, by encouraging certain sellers to learn how to build their own success, instead of expecting others to do if for them.

Archived