Order dispute and cancellation

sjoytu

I delivered my work to a buyer. Later he asked for revision because he wanted a lot more which was not the requirement before placing the order. So I canceled the order from resolution center.

If I contact CS to reinstate the order completion rate to 100% (which was 100% before that order), will they help me?

I delivered my work to a buyer. Later he asked for revision because he wanted a lot more which was not the requirement before placing the order. So I canceled the order from resolution center.

If I contact CS to reinstate the order completion rate to 100% (which was 100% before that order), will they help me?

No. If you cancel an order, it is – and should always be – reflected within your order cancellation rate. Customer Support is not going to remove the consequences of cancelling orders just because you don’t like the consequences of cancelling orders.

Archived