Please help! paypal issued refund to my fiverr account

premium247

Hello, Guys How are you doing today!

So I withdrew My earnings to paypal account, suddenly the paypal got issues, so they offered me refunds, which suppose the funds will reflect back to my fiverr account right?

its 12 hours since the refund, but I am yet to see the funds in my fiverr account.

please who has experienced this before?

what is the Solution?

THANK YOU ALL.

I don’t really understand what you’re talking about as usually when you pay somewhere with Paypal, You can request a refund (if something went wrong), not the other way around…

I am a seller here, so I withdrew my earning to my PayPal and the PayPal got limited, they refunded the money back to fiverr, but I still could not see the money in my fiverr dashboard.

I messaged CS but no respond.

Please what should I do? I really need to sort this out.

Thanks

Did they put a block on the Paypal account? Why?

The one time I heard of someone getting money sent from Paypal back to fiverr this way, fiverr said they do not get the money or they do not put it back into your account as I recall.

What’s wrong with your Paypal account?

Hmm, okay, from not-possible, I got to maybe-possible. 😉 I have no experience with that, but is it possible that if you have 2k basic PayPal limit (before you have to send them confirmed personal info), and you receive transaction higher than that, that PayPal sends money back?

Did they put a block on the Paypal account? Why?

The one time I heard of someone getting money sent from Paypal back to fiverr this way, fiverr said they do not get the money or they do not put it back into your account as I recall.

What’s wrong with your Paypal account?

I actually can’t say, I received the money and my account got limited I have to call them and of course as usual not responding.

So they only gave me option to issue a refund before 180 days.

Hmm, okay, from not-possible, I got to maybe-possible. 😉 I have no experience with that, but is it possible that if you have 2k basic PayPal limit (before you have to send them confirmed personal info), and you receive transaction higher than that, that PayPal sends money back?

My PayPal is a fully verified US PayPal account, I just don’t know what was wrong.

But suppose fiverr refund the money to my account.

Guest eddiecool

I can tell you what, stay away from paypal …I had plenty trouble with them as well

I could try to help you out …I know a girl from the local office and she might be able to help you but I cant garantee anything as she is from a different planet …she is an alien in fact

So I withdrew My earnings to paypal account, suddenly the paypal got issues, so they offered me refunds, which suppose the funds will reflect back to my fiverr account right?

its 12 hours since the refund, but I am yet to see the funds in my fiverr account.

what is the Solution?

THANK YOU ALL.

what is the Solution?

THANK YOU ALL.

Hello, I agree with @annai80. I think nobody can help you here in this forum, you need to figure out the solution with PayPal support. If your account is limited, you need to follow their guidelines. Well, I know that 12 hours is a short time for the money to clear; you need to wait 1-3 business days maximum. Any additional information I am here, good luck @premium247

Archived