Buyer Requests not working

rydersilver

Ah, well i rewrote one of my gigs. And in my creative writing one I included one of my works in the photo! Will anyone be seeing my gigs anyway when I have no experience? I thought I pretty much had to use the buyer function to get started. Thanks for the awesome reply by the way.

Will anyone be seeing my gigs anyway when I have no experience?

It depends on your gig description, keywords, title, tags etc.

Fiverr will even give you a boost in search results at the beginning, but when someone clicks on your gig it’s up to you to sell it.

You can check your analytics page to see how many people have clicked & viewed your gigs. Let’s say 100 people have viewed your gig. If none of them converted into a customer then most likely you need to review your gig content (description, portfolio etc)

Will anyone be seeing my gigs anyway when I have no experience?

It depends on your gig description, keywords, title, tags etc.

Fiverr will even give you a boost in search results at the beginning, but when someone clicks on your gig it’s up to you to sell it.

You can check your analytics page to see how many people have clicked & viewed your gigs. Let’s say 100 people have viewed your gig. If none of them converted into a customer then most likely you need to review your gig content (description, portfolio etc)

Huh i have 16 impressions and 11 clicks on my most popular one so far

Huh i have 16 impressions and 11 clicks on my most popular one so far

i have 16 impressions and 11 clicks on my most popular one so far

You can easily improve that

• add a video (talk to your gig visitors)
  • rewrite your gig descriptions
  • add samples in a more professional format (instead of a blurry screenshot)

i have 16 impressions and 11 clicks on my most popular one so far

You can easily improve that

• add a video (talk to your gig visitors)
  • rewrite your gig descriptions
  • add samples in a more professional format (instead of a blurry screenshot)

I might pass on the video but i’ll take into account the other two pieces of advice, thanks! Unfortunately I’m trying to balance how much effort I put into this site as I’ve done a lot and seen no benefit yet. Hell, I tried updating to a better profile picture and the site’s glitches wouldn’t accept that it was updating.

I might pass on the video but i’ll take into account the other two pieces of advice, thanks! Unfortunately I’m trying to balance how much effort I put into this site as I’ve done a lot and seen no benefit yet. Hell, I tried updating to a better profile picture and the site’s glitches wouldn’t accept that it was updating.

Fiverr isn’t for everyone. There are plenty of other platforms to try freelancing career and if that doesn’t work then maybe you’re more fit for 9 to 5 job. There’s nothing wrong with that.

I’m not sure if you want any more advice, but just from a quick look, I think that there are a couple things that need improvement. To start off, try adding a gig image that includes color and what your service offers. Think of this as a YouTube thumbnail (if this comparison helps at all). A majority of the more successful videos posted on YouTube have attractive thumbnails that use color and bold fonts to get the point of the video across and to draw in more viewers. If you use a similar tactic on Fiverr, it may help to bring in more clients through both the search and the buyer requests. When a potential buyer sees a well-made and professional gig image, they may be more inclined to purchase from you as opposed to other sellers. From my own experience, I had little luck when my gig images were basic and included little to no visual aid other than what I offered and possibly some creative commons clip art, but as soon as I updated my gig images, I was able to rack in a few more orders.

Also, I’d go back and double-check your pricing, on your gig that claims you will Write Masterful Content For You, you say that it is 300 words/$5 but in the # of words, it is 500.

760922798_ScreenShot2018-01-28at3_14_08AM.png.e2693267d392c5399deeb60a98fbe50e.png

Next, there are still some issues with the grammar and spelling errors as well as what seem to be just misplaced or unnecessarily added words in your gig descriptions. For the same gig as mentioned before, try to explain what you’re actually offering in depth in the gig description so your potential clients understand what you’re selling.

As others have said, you could probably split that one gig up into several smaller gigs which would both help increase your exposure and it may help to gain buyer requests.

With the few buyer requests that us new sellers do have, it is important that you write one that is meaningful to the buyer and not use some canned response or something that makes it seem like you don’t care if they order from you or not. Make sure that each request you send, use as much information from the buyer’s description as possible and explain what you’re offering. With one of my buyers, he chose to work with me simply because I actually read and responded to what he was looking for when no one else did (well, of course, also because of my writing skills and the example I had sent him).

I hope these few tips help and I wish you luck in your Fiverr endeavors!

I’m not sure if you want any more advice, but just from a quick look, I think that there are a couple things that need improvement. To start off, try adding a gig image that includes color and what your service offers. Think of this as a YouTube thumbnail (if this comparison helps at all). A majority of the more successful videos posted on YouTube have attractive thumbnails that use color and bold fonts to get the point of the video across and to draw in more viewers. If you use a similar tactic on Fiverr, it may help to bring in more clients through both the search and the buyer requests. When a potential buyer sees a well-made and professional gig image, they may be more inclined to purchase from you as opposed to other sellers. From my own experience, I had little luck when my gig images were basic and included little to no visual aid other than what I offered and possibly some creative commons clip art, but as soon as I updated my gig images, I was able to rack in a few more orders.

Also, I’d go back and double-check your pricing, on your gig that claims you will Write Masterful Content For You, you say that it is 300 words/$5 but in the # of words, it is 500.

Next, there are still some issues with the grammar and spelling errors as well as what seem to be just misplaced or unnecessarily added words in your gig descriptions. For the same gig as mentioned before, try to explain what you’re actually offering in depth in the gig description so your potential clients understand what you’re selling.

As others have said, you could probably split that one gig up into several smaller gigs which would both help increase your exposure and it may help to gain buyer requests.

With the few buyer requests that us new sellers do have, it is important that you write one that is meaningful to the buyer and not use some canned response or something that makes it seem like you don’t care if they order from you or not. Make sure that each request you send, use as much information from the buyer’s description as possible and explain what you’re offering. With one of my buyers, he chose to work with me simply because I actually read and responded to what he was looking for when no one else did (well, of course, also because of my writing skills and the example I had sent him).

I hope these few tips help and I wish you luck in your Fiverr endeavors!

Well said Braden. I thought you would want to know that the link to your profile does not work . Have a good rest of your Sunday.

• 11 months later...

Archived