Guidance required for Improvement

ag151293

I’m glad you asked. You’ve got nice gig images and you have wisely spread yourself out with a number of unique offers to see what works. I’ve got 3 ideas for you:

I have experimented with helping my own V.A. with her profile, and I found that when her gig image included her picture, her sales were better than when I made her a video telling everyone how awesome she was. I take that to mean that buyers want their V.A. to be a woman. Not at all to suggest you should change your profile picture to be a beautiful Indian woman and put the same picture all over your gig images, because that would be wrong, wrong, wrong…but if you did, your sales would likely improve.

You have typos in your profile, which is sort of a problem if you want to be hired as a V.A. Here it is, corrected: “I have more than 5 years experience in customer service, business development, data entry, typing, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), newsletters, lead generation, online market research and in- and outbound calling.”

Offer cold calling, which you say you have experience in. It’s a fantastic category, with lots of work and no one wanting to do it. I am a cold caller here, among other things, and if all I did was cold calling, I would still be 99th percentile for earnings on Fiverr. But make sure to start your packages at $25 or $50 and up. You’ll never make a living bouncing between $5 projects. If you have technical questions about making calls to the US (Americans will not pick up international calls and we don’t usually have s***e), message me privately and I can point you in the right direction.

Best of success to you.

thank you selfors, I really appreciate it you said.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am in trouble. I am consistently applying on many offer.but not getting response. It has been a lot time I have not got any order. Do I need a improvement in my gigs?.I need help the guidance regarding.I am similar now but I have to improve my level till next evaluation.which on next month.
Please help me!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest offlinehelpers

can I contact buyers directly on fiverr? except buyer request ! Now a days I am not getting buyers requests. which I got but its not related to my services.

can I contact buyers directly on fiverr?

No - you can’t.

The only buyers you could contact directly are those whom you’ve messaged before, but that would be counted as spam anyway.

Thankfully sellers can’t and aren’t allowed to contact buyers with whom they haven’t had any contact.

can I contact buyers directly on fiverr?

No - you can’t.

The only buyers you could contact directly are those whom you’ve messaged before, but that would be counted as spam anyway.

Thankfully sellers can’t and aren’t allowed to contact buyers with whom they haven’t had any contact.

thank you for suggestion, do you know any other way to find out the buyers?

• 4 weeks later...

I paused my 3 gigs and merge into 2 gigs that live now. because its being seen that was getting so low clicks. I don’t believe more gigs more order. I have seen top rated sellers profile they have 1 and 2 gigs but they are top rated. so please suggest me what I need to do. I am into confusing condition now.

• 4 months later...

Archived