Guidance required for Improvement

ag151293

Do you really think fiverr forum is only way to get what you want? My experience I am sharing my gigs on fiverr forum.Creating forum consistently in order to get order. But i have not got any single buyer through it. I am not top level seller. I want to be on top. But i think one day i will be, I am not disappear , I am still doing. Please share your thoughts!!

Guest offlinehelpers

You can advertise in ‘My Fiverr gigs’ and you may get the odd sale, but it’s not a reliable method to get sales.

Are you using ‘buyer requests’ or advertising off Fiverr?

BTW - it’s ‘data scraping’ not scrapping. ☀️

You can advertise in ‘My Fiverr gigs’ and you may get the odd sale, but it’s not a reliable method to get sales.

Are you using ‘buyer requests’ or advertising off Fiverr?

BTW - it’s ‘data scraping’ not scrapping. ☀️

Thank you, yes i Use buyer request. But have not got any result yet.

Your English is pretty good, but it is noticeable that you are not a native English speaker. One thing you can improve is to spell “I” not “i”. (I apologize if I offended you. But you can not improve if you are not aware of what you did incorrectly.)

Guest abrarr17
On 11/12/2017 at 5:50 PM, ag151293 said:

same problem…

On 11/12/2017 at 5:55 PM, logoeasy said:

You can promote and advertise your gigs outside the Fiverr platform (except Adwords). Refer to Fiverr TOS for enlightenment on this.

Please let me know which site is better for a promoted gig? I am passing a bad time.

I admire your lofty goal to obtain “big traffic”. Please keep in mind, though, this is not easy to achieve. You’re probably going to have to start marketing and promoting your gig elsewhere for this to happen. Customers aren’t going to place orders from your gigs until you reach out and tell the right people about what you do. Fiverr sellers don’t reach the top without a strategy, a target customer base, and lots and lots of hard work geared toward reaching their goals.

What are YOU doing to reach your goals?

Your English is pretty good, but it is noticeable that you are not a native English speaker. One thing you can improve is to spell “I” not “i”. (I apologize if I offended you. But you can not improve if you are not aware of what you did incorrectly.)

Thank you for the suggestion. 😊

On 11/12/2017 at 9:35 PM, abrarr17 said:

Please let me know which site is better for a promoted gig? I am passing a bad time.

I will let you know definitely, I am searching as I get.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:44 PM, jonbaas said:

I admire your lofty goal to obtain “big traffic”. Please keep in mind, though, this is not easy to achieve. You’re probably going to have to start marketing and promoting your gig elsewhere for this to happen. Customers aren’t going to place orders from your gigs until you reach out and tell the right people about what you do. Fiverr sellers don’t reach the top without a strategy, a target customer base, and lots and lots of hard work geared toward reaching their goals.

What are YOU doing to reach your goals?

😊Well Said, Thanks for sharing this wonderful thought, I am promoting my gigs on different social media platforms, and also creating fiverr forum in order promotion. Please suggest me what i need to do more?

On 11/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, princewrites said:

Its actually not easy starting off on Fiverr, I am still finding it difficult but trust me, with consistency and hard work, You will make it happen someday.

Yes right, just keep it up, don’t be disappointed if you are not getting results. Just keep doing what you doing,You will get result soon. 😉

😊Well Said, Thanks for sharing this wonderful thought, I am promoting my gigs on different social media platforms, and also creating fiverr forum in order promotion. Please suggest me what i need to do more?

I cannot tell you how and where you should be promoting your gigs. This is not my job. Since every seller’s market and customers are different, you are going to have to figure these things out for yourself. Do some experimenting. Figure out what works for you, and go with it.

I cannot tell you how and where you should be promoting your gigs. This is not my job. Since every seller’s market and customers are different, you are going to have to figure these things out for yourself. Do some experimenting. Figure out what works for you, and go with it.

yeah, I consider that you said, I will try on different experiment for the promotion. I hope I will get positive response. thank you.😀

Guest logoeasy

From within your Fiverr gig / profile, you have an option to promote your gig(s) to your Facebook, LinkedIn, etc peers : try it.
I am not an active seller at Fiverr, but my (other) business grew organically, by me promoting it through my Facebook, LinkedIn, etc profiles. It may work for some, depending on their respective social media profiles, peers & activities. So, no harm in giving it a try.

On 11/13/2017 at 10:22 AM, logoeasy said:

From within your Fiverr gig / profile, you have an option to promote your gig(s) to your Facebook, LinkedIn, etc peers : try it.

I am not an active seller at Fiverr, but my (other) business grew organically, by me promoting it through my Facebook, LinkedIn, etc profiles. It may work for some, depending on their respective social media profiles, peers & activities. So, no harm in giving it a try.

I really appreciate this you said, there is no harm in doing this.but for doing social media promotion you should have a good network. It is main essential part of this We should have network related to our field in order to get success in this. If you have so please share my gigs on your social media it will very helpful.

Thank you:slightly_smiling_face:

On 11/13/2017 at 10:25 AM, mariokluser said:

I guess, the forum is the most unusual place to get orders from and trying it is a waste of time.

Yes but It is good for connectivity and learning new things.🙂 

On 11/14/2017 at 3:19 AM, logoeasy said:

You can promote and advertise your gigs outside the Fiverr platform (except Adwords). Refer to Fiverr TOS for enlightenment on this.

Okay please do that, It will be very grateful! 😊

Okay please do that, It will be very grateful!

Actually, you need to do that.

😀 yeah all thing in my hand. You are right , Okay How can I promote gigs on your Network even I are in my social media connectivity such linkedIn, facebook, twitter, and other platforms.

Guest logoeasy
On 11/14/2017 at 2:04 PM, ag151293 said:

How can I promote gigs on your Network

On which of my “network” ? Are you referring to my social media profile(s) ? If so, I would not promote it on my social media profile(s). On my social media profiles, I maintain & promote my business (do not confuse this with anything to do with Fiverr). On social media, you need to “grow” your network and do a lot of “organic” networking and then start promoting your stuffs in an “organic” way.

The best thing to do would be to use Google and search for articles such as “promoting your business for free using social media”. It takes a bit of time and regular dedication. If you need faster results then there are lots of paid advertising platforms that you can utilize.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:04 PM, ag151293 said:

yeah all thing in my hand. 

To be honest, yes, it is in your hands. In internet and online marketing, the best way is to research and try things on your own. You will get to learn a lot and use all that for your benefit.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:12 PM, ag151293 said:

but for doing social media promotion you should have a good network.

That is right. But remember every social media account had no networks in the beginning. People and companies BUILD the network and even you can. Search Google and read articles about growing your network on social media. There are lots and lots of useful articles.

I knew nothing about advertising on the internet as of 5 years ago. Now I am a sought after search engine advertiser & digital marketer in my city. And guess what ? I have never joined any course to ever learn anything. I had the thirst, the hunger and all what I know is from articles that I read online. I proceeded step by step and that learning never ends, because every platform is evolving everyday.

How can I promote gigs on your Network

On which of my “network” ? Are you referring to my social media profile(s) ? If so, I would not promote it on my social media profile(s). On my social media profiles, I maintain & promote my business (do not confuse this with anything to do with Fiverr). On social media, you need to “grow” your network and do a lot of “organic” networking and then start promoting your stuffs in an “organic” way.

The best thing to do would be to use Google and search for articles such as “promoting your business for free using social media”. It takes a bit of time and regular dedication. If you need faster results then there are lots of paid advertising platforms that you can utilize.

yeah all thing in my hand

To be honest, yes, it is in your hands. In internet and online marketing, the best way is to research and try things on your own. You will get to learn a lot and use all that for your benefit.

🙂okay I understand what you said, I totally agree with this.

Thanks for giving me good suggestion. I will try all.

• 4 weeks later...

I’m glad you asked. You’ve got nice gig images and you have wisely spread yourself out with a number of unique offers to see what works. I’ve got 3 ideas for you:

I have experimented with helping my own V.A. with her profile, and I found that when her gig image included her picture, her sales were better than when I made her a video telling everyone how awesome she was. I take that to mean that buyers want their V.A. to be a woman. Not at all to suggest you should change your profile picture to be a beautiful Indian woman and put the same picture all over your gig images, because that would be wrong, wrong, wrong…but if you did, your sales would likely improve.

You have typos in your profile, which is sort of a problem if you want to be hired as a V.A. Here it is, corrected: “I have more than 5 years experience in customer service, business development, data entry, typing, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), newsletters, lead generation, online market research and in- and outbound calling.”

Offer cold calling, which you say you have experience in. It’s a fantastic category, with lots of work and no one wanting to do it. I am a cold caller here, among other things, and if all I did was cold calling, I would still be 99th percentile for earnings on Fiverr. But make sure to start your packages at $25 or $50 and up. You’ll never make a living bouncing between $5 projects. If you have technical questions about making calls to the US (Americans will not pick up international calls and we don’t usually have s***e), message me privately and I can point you in the right direction.

Best of success to you.

Archived