Need help with profile or gigs

archinerd

Your rank history doesn’t dictate your future ranking. You don’t know what the algorithm is set to do.

yes you are right but if there is some issue that can be resolved by changing SEO or some helpful tip then I should do that. Thats what I am asking for.

This has been happening to me since Saturday morning. I am on the first page of my category all the time in best sellers, I am nowhere to be found now. I know usually between the 12th and 15th of every month they reorganize this kind of stuff, but it’s a bit strange to not find that gig at all. Hopefully it gets back.

No it depends on the keywords you put into the search bar. If I am putting all the keywords related to my gigs then at least they should appear then!

You don’t appear simply because you used the keywords, just like you don’t rank well in Google as long as you use the appropriate keywords. SEO use makes rank possible if other conditions are met because you can become crawlable by the engine. It doesn’t mean you will rank.

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,
So I was away from Fiverr and just got back with a Big Whaam of demotion level… What should I do to get back into business?
How am I supposed to send Buyer Requests if am not seeing a single? Can anyone help me in that or tell my any Psychiatrist otherwise!!

Wishing everyone a very good year ahead…

Best Regards,
Archinerd

Hi everyone,

So I was away from Fiverr and just got back with a Big Whaam of demotion level… What should I do to get back into business?

How am I supposed to send Buyer Requests if am not seeing a single? Can anyone help me in that or tell my any Psychiatrist otherwise!!

Wishing everyone a very good year ahead…

Best Regards,

Archinerd

How am I supposed to send Buyer Requests if am not seeing a single?

You don’t have any gigs on display.

How am I supposed to send Buyer Requests if am not seeing a single?

You don’t have any gigs on display.

thank you for replying. I guess fiverr paused my gigs during my unavailability. I have activate them again. Hope you will take a look again and help me out

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing fine in this difficult time.

I have posted a new gig in the Architecture and Interior Design niche. Can you please take a look at it as a client and guide me if I am missing some details out for my client?

Link to my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/archinerd/render-surreal-and-photo-realistic-scenes

I will really appreciate your time. Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
archinerd

Archived