How do I get more sales! How do I market my gigs!

Guest bravoi

Hey people, I’m a Fiverr Level 1 seller, and I’d like to share with you a superb marketing trick I learnt online. I use this as a backlinking method for my website (not fiverr page), but you could also use it get sales on your fiverr gigs easily.

Well, the world today (on fiverr) from my perspective (through experience) is that 98% of the time, people buy only what they need and not all the time what they want. So when you market your gig out to the world it has to be advertised to the right audience.

This method I use is very easy, but a little time consuming as well. It’s where you need to hunt down blogs that are somewhat related to your gig. Once you find a blog (article), you need to read the article so that you’ll be able to comment on it constructively. Blogs today have a textbox in the comment section so you may show off your website (I’m talking mainly about Wordpress sites). This is the major part of it. The linking back part will be where your website - in this case your gig page - is somewhat noticed by thousands of readers on that blog…

Steps:

1. Hunt for blogs related to your gig.
  2. Read the article and comment on it constructively (else you’ll be marked off as a spammer, etc…).

To hunt down these blogs, I use Google dorks. It’s where you tell Google that you want search results with exactly this criteria and nothing else. Otherwise Google is sure to give you a whole lot of mostly unwanted search results that you’re going to have a heck of a time going through. What I want is to get a list of all the blogs that are somewhat related to graphic design… These blogs have to let me comment on them by letting me also add my link in. So I go to Google.com and type in exactly this:

site:wordpress.com best designs

What I get is a load of x.wordpress.com websites that are all about best designs. They may be talking about the best designs of the 1990’s or the best designed logos of tomorrow. I chose wordpress because I know that wordpress blogs usually let even a guest reader make a comment on an article. Now all you have to do is go through the article and make your comment. Of course don’t forget to place the link in the textbox linking back to your gig’s page. And That’s it!!

NOTE: The better your comment is, the better it gets read and noticed.

WARNING: Expect clicks!

To everyone on Fiverr: If you’ve got better ideas on gig marketing, please share it with us!

Hey people, I’m a Fiverr Level 1 seller, and I’d like to share with you a superb marketing trick I learnt online. I use this as a backlinking method for my website (not fiverr page), but you could also use it get sales on your fiverr gigs easily.

Well, the world today (on fiverr) from my perspective (through experience) is that 98% of the time, people buy only what they need and not all the time what they want. So when you market your gig out to the world it has to be advertised to the right audience.

This method I use is very easy, but a little time consuming as well. It’s where you need to hunt down blogs that are somewhat related to your gig. Once you find a blog (article), you need to read the article so that you’ll be able to comment on it constructively. Blogs today have a textbox in the comment section so you may show off your website (I’m talking mainly about Wordpress sites). This is the major part of it. The linking back part will be where your website - in this case your gig page - is somewhat noticed by thousands of readers on that blog…

Steps:

1. Hunt for blogs related to your gig.
  2. Read the article and comment on it constructively (else you’ll be marked off as a spammer, etc…).

To hunt down these blogs, I use Google dorks. It’s where you tell Google that you want search results with exactly this criteria and nothing else. Otherwise Google is sure to give you a whole lot of mostly unwanted search results that you’re going to have a heck of a time going through. What I want is to get a list of all the blogs that are somewhat related to graphic design… These blogs have to let me comment on them by letting me also add my link in. So I go to Google.com and type in exactly this:

site:wordpress.com best designs

What I get is a load of x.wordpress.com websites that are all about best designs. They may be talking about the best designs of the 1990’s or the best designed logos of tomorrow. I chose wordpress because I know that wordpress blogs usually let even a guest reader make a comment on an article. Now all you have to do is go through the article and make your comment. Of course don’t forget to place the link in the textbox linking back to your gig’s page. And That’s it!!

NOTE: The better your comment is, the better it gets read and noticed.

WARNING: Expect clicks!

To everyone on Fiverr: If you’ve got better ideas on gig marketing, please share it with us!

• 3 years later...

Archived