Reached my 100th Sale in First Month

wingle

• 2 months later...
Guest lytonel

Now this is some success story. However, I’m perturbed of my current situation. Granted, I do not offer [graphic] design services/gigs that seem to be the rage with many level 2 sellers: but I started pretty well, getting 2 dollars within the first 36 hours and that was it. It took 4 days to get a new order, and I’m at a loss as to what really happened.

I now have all my payments cleared (yeah, including the most recent of them), and still no new order. I’ve read a few stories in the forum, with poor sales attributed to the holidays or the Fiverr’s V2 algorithm. I have a few spare ideas to test out, but for the now I’d use any advice I can get.

@wingle, not to hijack your thread: sorry if I did. My congrats to you, and I relate to staying calm with clients and over-delivering.

Reply to @adi_6294: Thanks Bhai Jee 😛

Well as for tips i can share these points with all of you which gave me success.

1: Deliver ASAP - If your gig is set to 3 days, always try your best to deliver it before the deadline. If you do not have any work load, why not instantly deliver the order and do not wait for deadline. Buyers really appreciate this thing. Because TIME IS REAL MONEY.

2: Always Deliver Something MORE - Now this is the best part. You offer ABC to deliver in your gig but when you deliver ABCDEF to buyer, you just make them SUPER HAPPY.

3: ASK HAPPY Buyers to Share Your GIG - You got Positive Reviews from HAPPY BUYER, now ask politely to your buyer to share your GIG to his fellows/friends on social media. This will bring a lot of sales.

These are the MAIN things which makes my BUYERS HAPPY and in Result they leave positive reviews and buy me coffee also.

Hope this will help you improve your rating, sales and revenue.

Reply to @lytonel: Thanks Buddy 🙂

Well i have looked at your gigs. But unfortunately i cannot give you much advise on your gigs because those are not what i usually do.

But you should promote your gigs on social media and try to get some buyers.

Always over deliver and deliver on time.

I hope you get sales and be successful here on fiverr 🙂

Best Wishes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived