Need Help My fiverr gig going down

videowoker

gig is not showing online in my category online showing online in my profile and also my some reviews are not showing

About the reviews you can see there is a drop down list on right side where you can select most recent , Negative or positive reviews to show … check that what you have selected and it will show the reviews according to this

• Like 2

About the reviews you can see there is a drop down list on right side where you can select most recent , Negative or positive reviews to show … check that what you have selected and it will show the reviews according to this

i do everything but still not showing and all of theme are 5 stars only 2 negative

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A little everyone has lost something with the latest update on the levels. Also I was level 2 seller now I am a simple seller. Staying at the grassroots level is frustrating you always have to refresh the page requests to try to get back to level 1.

Before I ran everything from my iphone 4. Now I can not anymore. Fiverr has disappointed me a lot.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

What the heck happened?! I have no orders for months… and to be honest i completely gave up on fiverr çause it’s not reliable for selling anymore… but since I have experience here I came back and went down to 0 level… BECAUSE OF WHAT? Because nobody is purchasing?! 😃 I’m just super disappointed… fiverr rely on sellers and sometimes they do all the best to give them up

I guess that’s the price for working 4 years for their company…

• Like 1

• 4 years later...