Response rate needs to be revamped

drcvideo

I have an 88% response rate. I have it because not all emails need to be responded to. If they want to measure it correctly Fiver needs to fix it. I suggest they add a button that says no need to respond.

I have an 88% response rate. I have it because not all emails need to be responded to.

Perhaps, but you do still need to respond to every NEW message that you receive. It’s those new messages that could lower your response rate. The follow-up messages are not tracked as part of your response rate.

I have an 88% response rate. I have it because not all emails need to be responded to.

Perhaps, but you do still need to respond to every NEW message that you receive. It’s those new messages that could lower your response rate. The follow-up messages are not tracked as part of your response rate.

Are you really sure the follow up messages are not tracked and do not contribute to the response rate

Are you really sure the follow up messages are not tracked and do not contribute to the response rate

Yes, I am 100% certain. Fiverr has specifically stated that ONLY first-time messages in your inbox are tracked within the response time metric. Once you’ve responded to the first message, no other messages in that conversation are tracked within response time.

Yes, I am 100% certain. Fiverr has specifically stated that ONLY first-time messages in your inbox are tracked within the response time metric. Once you’ve responded to the first message, no other messages in that conversation are tracked within response time.

Then there is truly a problem, I respond to everyone maybe not instantly but surely not more than 8hrs and am at 89%.

Archived