Gigs name which get more orders

cr8tve_solution

If any one of us would know the answer to such a question, nobody would tell you the secret to making more money and getting more orders 😉

What I’m trying to say is that nobody knows the answer to your question: it’s impossible to know which gigs get more orders or more money, because each gig has different exposure to buyers even if they provide the same thing (e.g. if two sellers have the same type of gig, one could make a fortune and the other could still be waiting for orders).

The idea is for you to try and experiment with different gigs, see which bring you more work, ditching those that don’t…

Surely you can’t expect us to give you the secret to getting more orders, if there is even one to begin with ☀️

If any one of us would know the answer to such a question, nobody would tell you the secret to making more money and getting more orders 😉

What I’m trying to say is that nobody knows the answer to your question: it’s impossible to know which gigs get more orders or more money, because each gig has different exposure to buyers even if they provide the same thing (e.g. if two sellers have the same type of gig, one could make a fortune and the other could still be waiting for orders).

The idea is for you to try and experiment with different gigs, see which bring you more work, ditching those that don’t…

Surely you can’t expect us to give you the secret to getting more orders, if there is even one to begin with ☀️

Thanks a lot for giving me such a good response.

Archived