Buyer request remove from BR

rajandhar

Hello, I wanna know that I accidentally removed an offer even after sending this BR, when I removed accidentally my others BR also disappeared. I checked my gigs and see all gigs are active. So now I wanna know do I get BR regularly as I get always on this gig? It really I did accidentally. I don’t wanna remove it.

Guest phantompower

If you already bid on a request and then you remove the request, it only gets removed from your side but the buyer will see it on his or her side… I have removed many requests and later on the buyer contacts me and places an order. It’s like a text or email, even if you delete it, it still gets delivered…

If you already bid on a request and then you remove the request, it only gets removed from your side but the buyer will see it on his or her side… I have removed many requests and later on the buyer contacts me and places an order. It’s like a text or email, even if you delete it, it still gets delivered…

Oh my god. I became worried when I did it. Thankyou so much. Now I’m feeling good.

Archived