Please I need someone to vet my Profile

lincolnkol

Hello, I’m a new seller on fiverr since joined I haven’t gotten a single order. I check buyers request everytime and sent offers a couple of times. But no single order. So I’m thinking if something is wrong on my profile and gigs descriptions or there’s something I’m not doing. I need at least 5 reviews please. Thank you.

Hello, I’m a new seller on fiverr since joined I haven’t gotten a single order. I check buyers request everytime and sent offers a couple of times. But no single order. So I’m thinking if something is wrong on my profile and gigs descriptions or there’s something I’m not doing. I need at least 5 reviews please. Thank you.

I need at least 5 reviews please.

Then you need to make at least 5 sales. No one gives them or buys your gig out of charity.

Report my account if i don’t meet your expectation.

I like this a lot :rofl:

Place that order NOW and let me give you a taste of what perfection feels like.

This too. I find it unique and charming.

It is not really going to make someone buy it because as was mentioned it’s not professional and yet it’s cute.

I need at least 5 reviews please.

Then you need to make at least 5 sales. No one gives them or buys your gig out of charity.

Thank you. I understand that. What I meant is " I need at least 5 reviews of my profile" any modification or mistakes in my description?

Report my account if i don’t meet your expectation.

I like this a lot :rofl:

Place that order NOW and let me give you a taste of what perfection feels like.

This too. I find it unique and charming.

It is not really going to make someone buy it because as was mentioned it’s not professional and yet it’s cute.

@misscrystal Thanks for your observation. I will make necessary corrections.

What about my Gigs display picture? Any comment?

Archived