Gig video destroys sales

toner2d

I saw a moderator here recently reply that every time you edit your gig,its taken down for 48 hours from the search results in Fiverr so that is why you may not be getting orders,nothing to worry about.

every time you edit your gig,its taken down for 48 hours

Up to 48 hours, sometimes it can be just a few hours.

OP; I wouldnt panic about it just yet. Your impressions have dropped from 800 to 500+. That’s the same as you had this time last month. Impressions can fluctuate anyway due to the time of year etc, I don’t think you can completely blame the video.

Besides, video should help more with getting conversions to sales, rather than getting more impressions.

OP; I wouldnt panic about it just yet. Your impressions have dropped from 800 to 500+. That’s the same as you had this time last month. Impressions can fluctuate anyway due to the time of year etc, I don’t think you can completely blame the video.

Besides, video should help more with getting conversions to sales, rather than getting more impressions.

Thanks for the clarification! 🙂

thx a lot for your answer, hope it will help with more conversions, bcs i really want to work 🙂

It’s the drums. Kill the drums.

Plus, it’s not a video, really. Talk directly to the buyer. Look them in the eye. Lay out your USP in the first 8 seconds, and use the product pics as b-reel.

But first, kill the drums. Maybe that will be enough.

I wouldn’t change anything but the drums are a huge distraction.
Something that doesn’t compete with what the video shows would help, some kind of very quiet soft elevator music maybe.

Also that picture doesn’t have vivid pretty colors. If it went from black and white to glorious eye popping technicolor it would make more of an impact. Those colors are dull and muddy.

If anyone uses a video it better be amazing. I do like that it was very short and clear about what it was doing.

In general I don’t think videos are the right sales tool for this platform. All they do is distract people from getting down to the business of placing an order.

Archived