Your message was flagged for review by our Trust and Safety team,

ifrahsami

Hi.
i am a bit nervous at this time,
my message is flagged for review, i don’t know what the fiverr will take next step,
Please guide me what should i do now?
The situation is i had a client i complete his order and it was marked ,but he wants to continue work with me as a development team, he ask me many time about my faceebook whaatsapp but i ignore his messages because i read the fiverr rules not send any personal contact information to buyer, so when he ask to do work as a team i said yes but i want to continue work only on fiverr he place the second order i will do, but in the meantime he also asking me for my contact details i ignore his messages two time before, atlast he again ask me for my skypee id but he wrote sk y pe like this, i don’t know about these things i just read forum buyer use these tricks, i just asked him straight forward that fiverr not allow to contact fiverr client outside of fiverr…
this message is marked flagged, and in review for 24 hours,… i am so worried what happened to me next

Don´t worry, nothing will happen to you. As you told him Fiverr doesn´t allow it, they will look at the conversation and when they read it and know you didn´t break any rules, your message will be forwarded to your client.
If anything happens, it would be not to you but to your client, I´d guess, since if he used spelling tricks to be able to suggest s***e, they will hardly believe he didn´t know it wasn´t allowed.

Don´t worry, nothing will happen to you. As you told him Fiverr doesn´t allow it, they will look at the conversation and when they read it and know you didn´t break any rules, your message will be forwarded to your client.

If anything happens, it would be not to you but to your client, I´d guess, since if he used spelling tricks to be able to suggest s***e, they will hardly believe he didn´t know it wasn´t allowed.

so what you will suggest i should wait for fiverr response or tell him the actual reason or explain all this?

so what you will suggest i should wait for fiverr response or tell him the actual reason or explain all this?

That´s up to you. If you want to know what I would do, I’d probably leave it in Fiverr´s hands now to either deliver your message to him or tell him that what he asks you for is against their ToS or whatever.

If you want to tell him again before they will send your original message through to him, I guess you can try, of course, but if you use some wording again like ‘outside of fiverr’ to explain it, the message probably will get flagged again.

If it happened as you said here you have nothing to worry about. Ignore it. Nothing bad will happen to you.

Actually i am worried about this can fiverr understand his trick that he used "sk y pe " instead of s***e and says are u on sk y pe? and that’s why i send this message that fiverr not allow to contact fiverr client outside of fiverr.

That´s up to you. If you want to know what I would do, I’d probably leave it in Fiverr´s hands now to either deliver your message to him or tell him that what he asks you for is against their ToS or whatever.

If you want to tell him again before they will send your original message through to him, I guess you can try, of course, but if you use some wording again like ‘outside of fiverr’ to explain it, the message probably will get flagged again.

yes i just let this know because of the the word “outside of fiverr” my message if marked flagged, but my full sentence is “fiverr not allow to contact outside of fiverr” i am just worried can fiverr understand this why i use this word as client use a trick sk y pe instead of s***e.

yes i just let this know because of the the word “outside of fiverr” my message if marked flagged, but my full sentence is “fiverr not allow to contact outside of fiverr” i am just worried can fiverr understand this why i use this word as client use a trick sk y pe instead of s***e.

Sure, they will read the conversation in context and can see that your buyer wanted you to contact them outside of Fiverr, and that you said no and told them that it´s against the ToS, no reason to worry for you. The program just flags things like ‘outside of Fiverr’ but a program can´t know whether it was used in a harmless way or not, which is why the message gets flagged for a real human being who is able to understand it to read it. Again, no need to worry.

Sure, they will read the conversation in context and can see that your buyer wanted you to contact them outside of Fiverr, and that you said no and told them that it´s against the ToS, no reason to worry for you. The program just flags things like ‘outside of Fiverr’ but a program can´t know whether it was used in a harmless way or not, which is why the message gets flagged for a real human being who is able to understand it to read it. Again, no need to worry.

Thank you so much for the support

Archived